Match Thread Coventry City vs. Lincoln City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Dec (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Depends on the formation, his strength is link play and with two attacking midfielders behind him, it would play to his strengths.

Plus, let’s be honest bar one impressive turn and shot Godden has done nothing at all. You can’t carry your striker when only playing on up there.

He’s not going to ever be good enough for that - we don’t have any forwards he can do that - we have been saved this season by Westbrook whose exceeded al expectations Walsh whose a cut above this level and Shipley goals and assists - we should be out of sight here but are hanging on

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Does anyone else remember MR saying last week how he had the opportunity to change things and chose not to and had to learn from that?

Nice to see he's really taken that lesson to heart.

Great_Expectations

He’s not going to ever be good enough for that - we don’t have any forwards he can do that - we have been saved this season by Westbrook whose exceeded al expectations Walsh whose a cut above this level and Shipley goals and assists - we should be out of sight here but are hanging on

Those are standalone points, that aren’t linked and miles away from my initial point re bringing on Biamou.

It’s a good debate to have, but not in the middle of a match.

I 100% agree we shouldn’t be holding on. This is where MR massively let’s himself down, it’s crying out for a change and he won’t do it. Godden is isolated, and Westbrooke and Shipley have barely touched the ball the last 10.

Grendel

Godden actually has looked better the longer the game has gone on

Grendel

Why is it that those demanding 2 up front, or complaining about Robins' substitute policy are not managers themselves?

Well I guess that means you couldn’t criticise Russel Slade either

Gazolba

Very strange starting line up from us. I wonder if Biamou was carrying a knock.

Users who are viewing this thread