Match Thread Coventry City vs. Gillingham Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Feb (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Better second half, but we created just 3 decent chances all half. Sterlings shot in the first half, Brights goal and Baka's terrible miss.

Over the 90 mins they had better chances.

We simply don't score enough goals. Saw a stat that we've now won Just 3 of our last 17 games.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Better second half, but we created just 3 decent chances all half. Sterlings shot in the first half, Brights goal and Baka's terrible miss.

Over the 90 mins they had better chances.

We simply don't score enough goals. Saw a stat that we've now won Just 3 of our last 17 games.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I saw the last 16 was the same as Slade s reign

Grendel

Protest on the pitch now

covcity4life

Same old shit. Dominate. Miss chsnces. Brain fart goal conceded.

Ppl will blame baka but no excuse for willis header

Grendel

Same old shit. Dominate. Miss chsnces. Brain fart goal conceded.

Ppl will blame baka but no excuse for willis header

We didn’t dominate. They carved us open time and time again. You need to wake up. This team is nose diving to relegation

Nick

Administrator
We didn’t dominate. They carved us open time and time again. You need to wake up. This team is nose diving to relegation

Exactly. They actually looked dangerous when they came at us, I barely stood up half the time as I didnt expect anything.

covcity4life

No we aint imo

You will see. We will be midtablwe easily and i look forward to next season whem shipley and burge are hopefully gone

Nick

Administrator
I dont get why they struggle with the basics?

Last couple of minutes. 1-0 up, why on earth would you try to header it back there with a striker on your shoulder? Put it out of the ground and let everybody re-group.

pusbccfc

How is that part of the problem?

Because it sums up the fact that the people of Coventry do not care about this club.

Nothing in life is free, other than a free ticket to Coventry.

oucho

I don't think we'll be anywhere near relegation but I agree that this run is becoming pretty worrying.

covcity4life

People are blinded by the fancy passing. It isn't effective.
The opposite. People are looking to throw baby out with bath water. The play is fine. We makw more chances than we didnwith hoof.

We are just not converting. A better problrm to have thsb not making chances per game like we used to.

It will right itself

Terry_dactyl

I don't think we'll be anywhere near relegation but I agree that this run is becoming pretty worrying.
Not that I entirely disagree with them but I feel that our recent transfer activity is an indicator that we’re already planning for next year...like you say hopefully in this division.

oucho

How many people were in the ground, as opposed to the officially announced attendance?

Users who are viewing this thread