Match Thread Coventry City vs. Fleetwood Town Match Thread - Wednesday 23rd Oct (5 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Great to see some experience players on in the second half, especially Kelly who has to be a starter on Saturday.

Grendel

Hmm. From the start of February up until the very end of that season there was only two games he didn’t feature in...

he started 2 of the last 8 league games didn’t he? Many be had hardly any minutes on the pitch but let’s not ruin a good story

CanadianCCFC

This place is bizarre. Some very prominent posters have had their say in a game where MR has clearly not had his 1st team out, has adapted to the game despite people saying he wouldn't, has out thought Joey Barton and has won the game taking us to 4th.

yet we are still arguing...

I'm delighted with tonight and encourage people to support MR as we could easily have lost him to Sunderland last week !
Nobody’s allowed to post on this forum anymore, ccfcway said so! Close up shop please Nick.

covcity4life

And thats why many fans want biamou to be given some consistent minutes

Not saying hes the saviour but did great to win pen

P.s i was dribking tobight so cant wait to hear that julian gray won thr pen or sum shit lol

robbiekeane

We weren't dire at Milton Keynes, we take our chances at mk and tranmere we win the matches simple as that.

I've seen dire City performances , we certainly weren't dire.

Il give you Rotherham
We were dire at MK. They were shit and we had one chance which was the penalty and Hiwula flapped it.

To have that many chances at tranmere and not come away with any points is terrible. Shit finishing with that many chances means a shit performance for me.

Irish Sky Blue

There's a bloke who sits behind me at St Andrews and from minute one to the end he does nothing but moan. According to him we have only two decent players, O'Hare and Hyam, the rest are crap and Robins is crap too. At half time he was prepared to give him one more game to put things right. I actually think he wants things to go wrong for us as it gives him the chance to moan and let everyone else know where we are going wrong. That is so much like a lot of posters on here. The one thing I would say about TBWSBM is that he is always there.
I have a feeling that a lot of the posters on the match day threads on here are sat at home watching on Ifollow. No problem if you are abroad or another part of the country but a bit sad if you are local but can't be bothered to make the effort to get to St Andrews. All the insights into replays that show offsides or penalties are obviously not available if you are actually at the game. A few more bums on hard plastic seats rather than comfy sofas might give MR a bit more cash to spend.
Like TBWSBM, I thing a lot of posters on here can't wait for things to go wrong so that they can get stuck into MR and certain players. It took longer than I thought it would but on this thread we have the first suggestions that Robins should go. There really are some idiots who watch both at St Andrews and who post on here.

CanadianCCFC

We weren't dire at Milton Keynes, we take our chances at mk and tranmere we win the matches simple as that.

I've seen dire City performances , we certainly weren't dire.

Il give you Rotherham
I didn’t mention Tranmere. The MK game was pretty bad we created nothing, the only thing that doesn’t sink it below some of the performances you’re thinking of is that MK didn’t create nor score either I guess.

DannyThomas_1981

There's a bloke who sits behind me at St Andrews and from minute one to the end he does nothing but moan. According to him we have only two decent players, O'Hare and Hyam, the rest are crap and Robins is crap too. At half time he was prepared to give him one more game to put things right. I actually think he wants things to go wrong for us as it gives him the chance to moan and let everyone else know where we are going wrong. That is so much like a lot of posters on here. The one thing I would say about TBWSBM is that he is always there.
I have a feeling that a lot of the posters on the match day threads on here are sat at home watching on Ifollow. No problem if you are abroad or another part of the country but a bit sad if you are local but can't be bothered to make the effort to get to St Andrews. All the insights into replays that show offsides or penalties are obviously not available if you are actually at the game. A few more bums on hard plastic seats rather than comfy sofas might give MR a bit more cash to spend.
Like TBWSBM, I thing a lot of posters on here can't wait for things to go wrong so that they can get stuck into MR and certain players. It took longer than I thought it would but on this thread we have the first suggestions that Robins should go. There really are some idiots who watch both at St Andrews and who post on here.

Have a double like ISB. Great post.

Users who are viewing this thread