Match Thread Coventry City vs. Fleetwood Town Match Thread - Wednesday 23rd Oct (1 Viewer)

mark82

I suggested he came on at half time - I’ve never questioned his effort as it’s beyond question

Yep, and you were absolutely right.

I actually find it very suspicious that for the first time ever you suggest Biamou and it happens! o_O

Gibbo

Not sure I'd play 3-4-1-2 at Peterborough on Saturday. Mind you seeing the players we have who are both fit and not on a poor run of form, we might have to

Incidentally in execution not much to choose between the penalties on Saturday and tonight. Low to the left of the keeper about 18" off the deck. Tonight the keeper went right initially. Westbrooke's penalty identical to the one he scored for the U-23's the other week.

Johhny Blue

What a turnaround that was! We badly, badly needed that! Hopefully Kelly is back in the starting lineup now, he really is the metronomic beat of this team. Things clearly needed changing, and look what happened when we did. Hopefully lessons have been learned, because we were so, SO much better after we changed it and had 2 up there.
Metronomic? Why can’t you just call it a “swingy thingy” so we can all understand?

Grendel

Yep, and you were absolutely right.

I actually find it very suspicious that for the first time ever you suggest Biamou and it happens! o_O

We were down and out and the ground was like a morgue, so he has some cult status and that alone can lift the crowd - he actually used his brain to win the penalty as well

ccfcway

This place is bizarre. Some very prominent posters have had their say in a game where MR has clearly not had his 1st team out, has adapted to the game despite people saying he wouldn't, has out thought Joey Barton and has won the game taking us to 4th.

yet we are still arguing...

I'm delighted with tonight and encourage people to support MR as we could easily have lost him to Sunderland last week !

pusbccfc

Lovely having someone who can win headers like Biamou.

Grendel

Classic response.

Why don’t you reference some obscure player from 20 years ago to complete Grendel bingo.
It’s hardly a classic response is it as we can all play told you so if it suits which you couldn’t for the last 5 games

steve cooper

Ipswich are overwhelming favourites to win this league, but have lost their last two games without scoring, and conceding four. Almost as bad as our recent form before tonight's result.

clint van damme

Fair play to Robins, I won't doubt you again, Mark.
The changes worked very well particularly Kelly who brings shape to us and allows us to move the ball forward quickly.
PUSB

Hardly moved out of a 10 yard circle and still dictated the game.
Has to start Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread