Match Thread Coventry City vs. Fleetwood Town Match Thread - Wednesday 23rd Oct (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

I sit right on the half way line in row 14 so it probably is the same bloke. He drives me mad! Why go if you think we are so dire?

Yep - I'm in row 16. At half time was it you who turned around and said 'You don't half go on' or some such thing to him, As I said, feel sorry for the young girl a couple of seats away, who is clearly embarrassed, whereas the young lad next to him is starting to catch the 'hurl abuse' syndrome off him.

Woolly68

Great shout
Not just a lucky prediction. I was sat in the stand at half time, after a pretty dire and uninspiring first half, thinking Fleetwood were completely in control and then I stupidly thought “I know, I’ll stick a fiver on Coventry to win”. The rest is history. Good night all round.

Irish Sky Blue

Yep - I'm in row 16. At half time was it you who turned around and said 'You don't half go on' or some such thing to him, As I said, feel sorry for the young girl a couple of seats away, who is clearly embarrassed, whereas the young lad next to him is starting to catch the 'hurl abuse' syndrome off him.
No, wasn't me. The last two games we have moved into the 'posh'seats (the ones behind our block) at half time. Yesterday I wish we had stayed to hear him eating humble pie.
The bloke next to him gives a running commentary for the whole ninety minutes too.At least he is not as negative as his mate!

Users who are viewing this thread