Match Thread Coventry City vs. Charlton Athletic Match Thread - Wednesday 26th Dec (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Which one? The one from the goal line at an angle?

It was a tight angle granted, but I wouldn't say quite on the goal line.

There's been a couple of those where it should have been cut back or at least the target hit. Mason's one was another.

Grendel

Real chance here

Grendel

Chaplin again dire play

Esoterica

It's been as good a performance as could be expected on the back of our run. Hiwula bringing much more energy up front, playing higher up the pitch as a team, fullbacks getting forward, trying to play football. Loads of positives without being too incisive.

Philosorapter

Just for clarity, I keep seeing CCFC shirts on the Glasgow Subway every now and again. There are definitely fans up here.

Grendel

It's been as good a performance as could be expected on the back of our run. Hiwula bringing much more energy up front, playing higher up the pitch as a team, fullbacks getting forward, trying to play football. Loads of positives without being too incisive.

Hiwula has been awful

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I agree.

There's definitely a bit more desire to win today. I just can't help but think if they get themselves into the same positions as we have, that they make us pay for it.

Grendel

Good header from hiwula after patient play from Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread