Match Thread Coventry City vs. Charlton Athletic Match Thread - Wednesday 26th Dec (1 Viewer)

Otis

Erm.....because we're shit, it's freezing, it's Christmas and i knew i'd have a rotten hangover and awful shits. That ok?
Freezing? It's 8 degrees at the moment. Just put your t-shirt and waistcoat on you'll be fine.

Otis

Up front?
Or left wing?
If can bring in the creator* of the universe, they would be my priority positions.

*allegedly
We could definitely do with someone who's omnipresent in the team right now.

if we had have signed him I'd be politely asking him to smite Sisu for us before New Year's Eve.

As we're playing Charlton today it would be nice if he could part the red C too.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Need the core under-performers out the team if we're even remotely hopeful of getting something out the game.

Not confident at all but will still be interested to see the team that gets put out and how they perform.

Mucca Mad Boys

Merry Christmas to all! Hoping everyone had a good day!

Onto this match, the Christmas spirit has got me thinking we’ll win! Despite all rational thoughts saying we’ll lose!

chiefdave

For anyone not able to make it to the Ricoh although todays games are eligible to be shown on ifollow the club have decided not to allow it, no reason given.

Gibbo

God knows what team to play........
Stay solid at back so I guess Sterling - Davies - Willis - Brown
After that it's anyone's guess. Players do grow into positions, as you can see how attitudes to Sterling in particular but also Brown and even Bakayoko have changed. So I would stick with Ogogo and Kelly - I think...
Allesani as an early sub - 60 minutes
Please please, pretty please stick to 4-4-2 with the "2" within shouting distance of one another.

chiefdave

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Some more random changes

Will be interesting to see if he puts hiwula up front with Chaplin or has one of them sitting deep!

Getting towards clutching, hopefully it will work and we get the ball on the deck

Skyblue_LDN

Never bought a match pass before, I just subscribe to the commentary. Is it easy/available to buy the single game to watch today? (In th UK)

D

Deleted member 4439

Great to see JCH dropped, chaplin to play in the no9 role at last?

Otis

Sorry about today. I couldn't face any more torture.

So I came to the Ricoh instead.

Users who are viewing this thread