Match Thread Coventry City vs. Burton Albion Match Thread - Friday 8th Mar (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Robins robins having a right go at you lot!!! Are you supporting the team or not? Excellent challenge you bunch of whingers

pusbccfc

Robins is not happy with the fans.

Evo1883

He’s shit but makes a good save every few games , that’s it really .

Fuck him off

And btw I love robins but the worst thing you can do is talk about fans voicing opinion .

We pay , we say simple

Evo1883

Let’s Be honest though , it’s not like burge hasn’t been given a fair shot of oh I don’t know 3 seasons plus

Evo1883

Robins is right. I was almost embarrassed to be in the crowd tonight.

Can’t have been as bad as when Jacob Murphy missed a penalty at home , the crowd were dreadful , but burge has been a long time problem

cc84cov

Not being funny but that’s what fans do if it effects the players what he expect us to do not protest against our oweners when were on the brink of homelessness again ? We will be here a lot longer than them players & robins.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Can’t have been as bad as when Jacob Murphy missed a penalty at home , the crowd were dreadful , but burge has been a long time problem

Again though, Murphy had been piss poor for a good 10+ games before that but got away with it. Burge has also been awful for ages hence the build up of frustration. Having a decent keeper in Stockdale also doesn't help that.

Sky Blue Pete

Not being funny but that’s what fans do if it effects the players what he expect us to do not protest against our oweners when were on the brink of homelessness again ? We will be here a lot longer than them players & robins.
Uh yes we rise together or we fall apart

Rodders1

That was one of the most frustrating games ever. Soft first goal (where was mason? - not seen the reply); great equaliser only one winner after that; Thomas has to score that rather than hitting the post; bright red card at the worst time (did he slip? - robins thought so - change of ref didn’t help); and Burge - fucking useless. Get him gone.

eastwoodsdustman

There were 3 blokes in front of us and one just kept shouting sisu out, sat on his phone and didn’t pay any attention to the match. Started shouting it again just before they scored and then left when their second went in. It crossed my mind that he was there with the sole intention of starting the negativity.

Users who are viewing this thread