Match Thread Coventry City - Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 6th Jan (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Just been down to get tickets, about 12600 sold so far.

Dave boddy was lurking about as well.

Was getting quite busy.

Most fans buying on the day will go for the gate option.

You'd like to think there will be 1000+ doing so.

Great_Expectations

Let’s hope the Ricoh have catered for the increase in attendance, both in terms of turnstiles and catering stations/staff.

Also, guaranteed there will be some idiots sat in our seats, always happens when the glory supporters turn up :emoji_fishing_pole_and_fish:

Nick

Administrator
No injuries today - and I'm happy - anything else a bonus (no replay, though)

Agree, obviously I'd love us to win but it's obvious why it is being hopeful. I'd be happy with no major injuries, for example if Doyle gets injured today that means Stevenson and Bayliss in centre mid for the league until Kelly is back.

Nick

Administrator
Let’s hope the Ricoh have catered for the increase in attendance, both in terms of turnstiles and catering stations/staff.

Also, guaranteed there will be some idiots sat in our seats, always happens when the glory supporters turn up

I sat in somebodies seat the other week, I just fancied a change. In about 15 rows I picked the seat somebody had a ST on, I moved the row behind and no issue at all. We won against Wycombe so might try and sit there today.

Great_Expectations

I sat in somebodies seat the other week, I just fancied a change. In about 15 rows I picked the seat somebody had a ST on, I moved the row behind and no issue at all. We won against Wycombe so might try and sit there today.

Disgraceful!

You posted before I’d edited my post to include the :emoji_fishing_pole_and_fish: emoji. I was looking for a fire one but couldn’t find it.

If it works - do it!

Great_Expectations

Where have all the Stoke fans gathered pre game?

There’s a mini bus load in the pub I go to pre game.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a bit of trouble around the shopping park etc today, especially if we win.

Nick

Administrator
McDonald is in the family zone, so will likely be Davies and Willis at the back.

Would think Davies would deal with Crouch better if he plays.

Nick

Administrator
O'Brien and Maguire Drew in, Burge dropped to the bench.

Looking forward to see if the new lad has anything about him.

Hobo

Or rested.

Yes, or just giving another player game time and a chance to keep Burge motivated and not think he is an automatic choice.

lifeskyblue

They have put out a reasonably strong side...but pitch may suit us. As long as we come out of this without more injuries and with some pride I will be happy. A win and I will be ecstatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread