Match Thread Coventry City - Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 6th Jan (1 Viewer)

Otis

And Wasps have just been thumped by Saracens. This has been a bloody brilliant weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's a quadruple whammy.

City win
Wasps lose
Cov win
And
No fooker was sitting in my seat at the Ricoh today (paused the TV to check).

Always check despite the fact I can usually tell after a Wasps game cos my seat always smells of marinated olives and sandal leather.

Otis

I must take umbridge with BT just now. They say that if Forest beat Arsenal today it will be the shock of the round, despite Arsenal fielding a very, very weakened team.

Hmmm......

The shock of all shocks they just called it.

Grrrr!!!!

clint van damme

It's a quadruple whammy.

City win
Wasps lose
Cov win
And

Always check despite the fact I can usually tell after a Wasps game cos my seat always smells of marinated olives and sandal leather.

so you were watching the wasps game eh Otis?

sherlock-5.jpg

lifeskyblue

Typical hyperbole by the media. We had a 53 position gap between us and stoke and are three divisions below. That is the upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackRoomRummermill

I must take umbridge with BT just now. They say that if Forest beat Arsenal today it will be the shock of the round, despite Arsenal fielding a very, very weakened team.

Hmmm......

The shock of all shocks they just called it.

Grrrr!!!!

You know why its CCFC, the media and we are the shite of dog shite. I BLAME GARY NEWBON for everything the Coventry hating W*******R

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

It's a quadruple whammy.

City win
Wasps lose
Cov win
And

Instead of p-ss Otis?

mechaishida

I'll be honest, I've had 2 nights without the kids so I've been wrecked for over 48 hours, and I missed the game.

Fuck the media, fuck everyone else too (not literally), we beat a premiership team and that's that. Bonus points for costing Mark Hughes his job, who is an atrocious manager btw.

Play up you beauties, jolly good show lads.

Users who are viewing this thread