Match Thread Coventry City at Notts County Match Thread - Saturday 7th Apr (2 Viewers)

jordan210

I don't know why I bother sometimes.

We really are special.

Ccfcisparks

Think this could be the end for Mr Robins. Seriously underperformed this season based on where we should be. Underwhelming transfers and questionable tactics summed up in the last 2 games.

Macca

I beg to differ. The quality of players is fine. We maybe miss a left back and a winger or 2 but other than that the rest of our team would get into most other teams in this division.

Which begs the question why are we struggling so much to break away. Leagues best players so must be a management issue?

mark82

Which begs the question why are we struggling so much to break away. Leagues best players so must be a management issue?

I'm not sure about leagues best, but up there. Yes, would say partly management, partly just the bad atmosphere at the club I guess.

mark82

Shipley and Bayliss aren’t wide players. I know we are limited but it’s a waste of what they offer in the middle

We've wasted Bayliss at times this year. No way he stays in the summer unless we get promoted (then chances still fairly slim)

Users who are viewing this thread