Match Thread Coventry City at Forest Green Rovers Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (1 Viewer)

jordan210

My predictions have been getting better so im going to say.

1-3 with JCH coming off the bench for a late goal

We must be over due a big win. so I hope its 6-0+

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't care how we win - but I think they are better going forward than defending - so please, let's attack them!! Also, in iffy conditions, wet pitch etc, team attacking most is likely to benefit most from errors caused by wet pitch etc

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't care how we win - but I think they are better going forward than defending - so please, let's attack them!! Also, in iffy conditions, wet pitch etc, team attacking most is likely to benefit most from errors caused by wet pitch etc

Looking at past games they can break very quickly, but do a lot of arsing around at the back to get themselves in trouble. Look at their 3rd against Cambridge for why we can't have another Burge howler.

Esoterica

Do you make these and update them yourself? They’re really good. Have a Kozil and Becherovka.
I wish I did make them, I love the stats and trends that emerge over a season! They're taken from, what for me, is an amazing site:
Coventry City league table and stats, 2017/2018 .
All I really do is trawl through our next opposition stats, look for trends and pull out what I think are either the key stats or points of interest.

steve82

---------------Burge----------------
Grimmer--Willis --Davies--Stokes
---Bayliss--Doyle--Kelly--Shipley---
--------Biamou----McNulty---------

Bench
O'Brien, Mcdonald, DKE, Barrett, JMD, Beavon, Clarke-Harris.

I'm going for a crazy 3-4 win. 2-0 Forest Green at half time and a second half come back with 2 late goals with the winner from Clarke-Harris to announce himself.

McNulty 2, Davies and Clarke-Harris with the goals

We're all be buzzing out of our tree at 5pm as we go into the autos.

...top marks for those who've travelled and bracing the elements at the new lawn today.

Liquid Gold

I wish I did make them, I love the stats and trends that emerge over a season! They're taken from, what for me, is an amazing site:
Coventry City league table and stats, 2017/2018 .
All I really do is trawl through our next opposition stats, look for trends and pull out what I think are either the key stats or points of interest.
Thanks for the link I’ll be in there now. Next time I’m in Brno I’ll message.

Skyblueweeman

I’m going for a 2-0 win.

Just got Burnley v Man City on the box and the Burnley fans just sung a song to the tune of ‘in our Coventry homes’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Their team

Forgot they had Rawson, Doidge and Reid up front might be tricky but I guess that's why Davies is in!

Osbourne in the middle as well.

Traoré was their best player at the Ricoh, not in the squad.

Otis

He did OK at MK, but he isn't a winger. He tends to drift inside.
And I can't see Kelly playing wide right. That wouldn't suit him either. I think it's a case of maybe wanting to strengthen the middle of the park, but not drop Bayliss.

Great_Expectations

Quite a narrow midfield, as neither Bayliss or Barratt play like traditional wingers/wide players.

It’s great he has the option to rotate the squad so much - such a different place to last season. Strong bench again too.

Nick

Administrator
Am a bit nervous about today's game, their 2 strikers on paper should be one of the best in the league.

torchomatic

Buzzcocks on the PA!

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread