Match Thread Coventry City at Cheltenham Town Match Thread - Saturday 28th Apr (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

How many chances are we going to give this prick? In the past 5 minutes he’s given a way a needless penalty, came for and missed the next cross and kicked one straight out of play. Undoing all of the hard work the other 10 are putting in!

Nick

Administrator
Doyle taken out by their No.7 who tried to con a free kick against him earlier. Not much in it but Doyle does his usual and twists before rolling round. Good position

Said the other day, at the Ricoh Pell punched Doyle in the back of the head off the ball and also nearly snapped his leg.

Grendel

Having quite a good game today ;)

I think he’ll be gone in the summer. A queue of clubs will be after him I’d imagine.

Otis

I thought Mansfield were guaranteed to win their last 2 games!

I will forgive Yeovil for 6.2 if they hold out today, best friends again

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Don't know why people said Mansfield will win their last two games. They have been in very poor form.

Nick

Administrator
Have a feeling Doyle might end up sent off. Hope somebody else just takes their 7 out to take the pressure off Doyle and even it out a bit.

ccfcricoh

This is Kelly's job and he doesn't help Doyle enough in that respect I don't think!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread