Match Thread Coventry City at Cheltenham Town Match Thread - Saturday 28th Apr (1 Viewer)

oucho

"Are you sure that's the same team?" says thr mrs when i tell her the score....get in lads!

Nick

Administrator
Thoughts on the formation? Has looked like 4-3-1-2 to me with no square pegs and has worked very well.

I was a bit worried at Kelly being a right winger, but he seems to tuck in to let Grimmer overlap.

Bayliss has been pretty advanced too, getting in some good positions.

Nick

Administrator
Odelusi coming on for them, watch him get 4 but us still get playoffs because of Mansfield.

giphy.gif

skybluesam66

its in our hands now to avoid Exeter
another goal (Assuming lincoln lose)

Further Notts county have luton last day -5th may be in reach which would mean home in the 2nd leg of the play off

SKYBLUES90

"Are you sure that's the same team?" says thr mrs when i tell her the score....get in lads!

Mine - “How do they go from losing 4-2 one week to winning 4-0 the next”

Oh the joys of being a city fan...

jas365

Why are our fans having a punch up with each other?

We were told by the stewards we must sit in the seat on our ticket, arrived at seats (there are 8 of us away season ticket holders so our seats are all together) and people already in them. They wouldn't move and it all got a bit heated.

If it was sit anywhere (like at Crewe last month) we would have gone elsewhere but were told to sit in right seat. All others around by us were also away ST holders

Paxman II

We are playing on the front foot and Stokes has brought much needed discipline and solidity at the back, playing very well. Doyle energised and talking, looks like we will score each attack and they have not let up as though they were on a mission. Back line have been excellent. Locals think it will be 6. Sky Blue army awesome and we kick towards then second half. Happy days!

no_loyalty

I'm currently on holiday in Egypt, just managed to get an internet connection, had to look twice at the score, can't believe it. Hopefully get a few more in the second half to boost the goal difference

Esoterica

Reading their game it sounds like they haven't turned up at all... so hopefully they don't have a goal in them

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Thought they were in it until the 1st goal and that really knocked the stuffing out of them. Never easy to come out for the 2nd half though with the same intensity when a half ends up so one sided. Hope we really go for the throat though, fans deserve it.

ccfcricoh

Sorry i was talking about Mansfield not turning up so not looking like they'll get the win they need
Thought they were in it until the 1st goal and that really knocked the stuffing out of them. Never easy to come out for the 2nd half though with the same intensity when a half ends up so one sided. Hope we really go for the throat though, fans deserve it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread