Match Thread Cov vs QPR Sat 22nd Jan (2 Viewers)

SeaSeeEffCee

Think we'll probably lose. They're a good team and sounds like we won't be at full strength.

Londonccfcfan

Hamer - no he wasn't. he got a very tricky bouncing ball from short range which Grant was able to nick off him. It was a 50/50 ball. The problem was the poor downward headed clearance
And tbf was a cracking finish didnt expect him to plant it top left bin.

Sky Blue Pete

Hamer - no he wasn't. he got a very tricky bouncing ball from short range which Grant was able to nick off him. It was a 50/50 ball. The problem was the poor downward headed clearance
I looked and thought it was a high class header to keep the ball and Hamer should have could have controlled it and we could have been instantly on our way. Maybe a clearance would have been better from rose but it’s hard to blame him for hamers miscontrolled

shmmeee

Yeah you can see the goal two ways, Rose did the right thing to keep possession and Hamer should’ve done better, or Rose should’ve got rid. I’d expect Robins is more the former and would rather we try and play even if occasionally it undoes us. As fans we want anything close to our goal lumped as far away as possible at all times.

Paxman II

Just don't lose. There will be easier games to collect playoff points, but do not give them the points advantage to draw away from us.

Having said that, I think we will win.

We won't win the next three so important we try and win the first one to take some pressure off.

Philosorapter

21.01.2022 CCFC.PNG

Just updated everything, but below is from last Saturday. Still have City in seventh place for team strength when everything is levelled.

Giftastic2.gif

Last edited:

Skybluebeliever

Play your best team

Moore & Fadz back into the side as well as Bidwell for Shipley...Shipley will get hammered against their right winger
Yes can see those two starting , think Shipley might start but bidwell will get on , MR rarely starts new signings and we have a game Tuesday , big vik should replace godden

cc84cov

Yes can see those two starting , think Shipley might start but bidwell will get on , MR rarely starts new signings and we have a game Tuesday , big vik should replace godden
Shipley starts againt their winger it’s over before half time,their right sided player was class when we played them,keeping the shirt is one thing common sense is another

Bidwell has to start as does Moore we all know the mistake in Wilson is coming

junglej13

Sounds like Dion Sanderson is heading to QPR on loan. Not sure if he will have been registered in time for tomorrow if so.

kg82

Shipley starts againt their winger it’s over before half time,their right sided player was class when we played them,keeping the shirt is one thing common sense is another

Bidwell has to start as does Moore we all know the mistake in Wilson is coming
Well, it won’t be the same player, Adomah’s been starting there.
Looks like the lineup bashing has started already, and we don’t even know what it is for sure!

Liquid Gold

Probably on the COVID thread but worth posting here.

The arena has a vaccination walk in centre in the exhibition centre open from 12:30 to kickoff tomorrow. Easy to get vaccinated if you haven't.

If you don't want to lose faith in humanity just avoid the Facebook post though.

rob9872

FYI all - Important:

According to the website, Covid passes are still required for the game tomorrow.

rob9872

Be very harsh on Ben to be dropped. I love having Moore here, but to drop him after the three games he's had would send the wrong message to the squad. They're pretty tight knit and it's the shirt to lose. With Rose injured Fadz will come in and I suspect Jordan (who should have been off on Monday) will now stay and likely start tomorrow before being replaced on the hour and then leave next week. I also think Gyok will come in but still only one up top, also starting with Allen as the extra man in the middle to keep it tighter for the first half.

Team: Wilson, Kane, Shipley, Fadz, Hyam, JCS, Sheaf, Hamer, Allen, O'Hare, Gyokeres

cc84cov

Be very harsh on Ben to be dropped. I love having Moore here, but to drop him after the three games he's had would send the wrong message to the squad. They're pretty tight knit and it's the shirt to lose. With Rose injured Fadz will come in and I suspect Jordan (who should have been off on Monday) will now stay and likely start tomorrow before being replaced on the hour and then leave next week. I also think Gyok will come in but still only one up top, also starting with Allen as the extra man in the middle to keep it tighter for the first half.

Team: Wilson, Kane, Shipley, Fadz, Hyam, JCS, Sheaf, Hamer, Allen, O'Hare, Gyokeres
Do we wanna win games ? Yes so Moore needs to start as does fadz...Bonkers wanting to leave our 2 experienced heads...

if fit you play your best players - simples

Jagmannn

If its Ben Wilsons shirt to loose,,,he has to make a drastic mistake to loose it ...can't afford that gamble

rob9872

If its Ben Wilsons shirt to loose,,,he has to make a drastic mistake to loose it ...can't afford that gamble
That's the case with any keeper and he's not let us down.

rob9872

Tbf I'll take Robins' opinion and the team training see every day versus cc84cov to decide who should play. I think they know very slightly more

CDK

Rose injured ,says who?

Saddlebrains

Be very harsh on Ben to be dropped. I love having Moore here, but to drop him after the three games he's had would send the wrong message to the squad. They're pretty tight knit and it's the shirt to lose. With Rose injured Fadz will come in and I suspect Jordan (who should have been off on Monday) will now stay and likely start tomorrow before being replaced on the hour and then leave next week. I also think Gyok will come in but still only one up

If thats the first 11 then we may aswell hand them the points.

Moore is superior to Wilson

Bidwell is superior to Shipley

You play your best players every time you can

Bugsy

Sheaf so good, Sheaf so good ooohhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread