Match Thread Cov vs QPR Sat 22nd Jan (3 Viewers)

Greggs

I think Bidwell will go straight in too with Maatsen being out. Kane on the right.
No other changes. I can’t see him through Waghorn into it just yet. Might get a 20 mins towards the end
that'll be his wallet blocking your vision

Mr Panda

Hope to see Moore back in.

Agree that form should dictate your place in the squad but between the sticks is something I wouldn't tinker with, especially since Moore has been solid all season. As someone alluded to earlier, why wait for the inevitable Wilson mistake?

That's the only thing I'm nervous about.

Bugsy

Too easy. Bit like your sister

If it is u boosh/Warthog u fucking hypocritical c**t u would be the 1st one to cry like a bitch and report some one who made them kind of remarks u fucking absolute erroneous prick. Why come back on here for with ur shit troll attempts, go and follow your shit social media fake ass wanna be celebrity types. Haven't forgotten what u falsely accused me off u fucking Gooch.

Bugsy

I dunno what you’re talking about mate sorry.

I do apologise if I have the wrong person, But it does come across as the type of comments that, that fuck wit would say.

David O'Day

I do apologise if I have the wrong person, But it does come across as the type of comments that, that fuck wit would say.

It's clearly that weirdo and thus he can join his other alts on the ignore list

no_loyalty

I really hope there isn’t a ridiculous clause in Kane’s contract forbidding him to play Saturday.

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Hope to see Moore back in.

Agree that form should dictate your place in the squad but between the sticks is something I wouldn't tinker with, especially since Moore has been solid all season. As someone alluded to earlier, why wait for the inevitable Wilson mistake?

That's the only thing I'm nervous about.
I get that but it would also be really tough on Wilson to get dropped. He hasn't put a foot wrong in the last 3 games.

Tough call but Wilson keeps his spot for me.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Moore
Rose - Fadz - JCS
Kane - Hamer - Sheaf - Bidwell
O’hare - Allen
Godden​

Is probably what Robins will go with, would prefer Gyokeres in for Allen but Im gonna go for a cheeky 1-0 win with Godden to score, gonna be a tough one I think

steve101

I think Rose needs to keep his place. He has done fine and gives us more pace. Hyam has been in good form too and Clarke-Salter was great last match. So for me Fadz should stay on the bench for now. I think Moore should re-establish his Jersey, however Wilson has debutised well and has looked more confident and decisive than last season.

B-Ban-Boogie

This is going to be a tough game....... for QPR.
Let's not under estimate our team's capabilities - 2-0 City. Godden and Hamer.

SleepyGinger

Hard decision for Robins. None of the back 3 who played the last 2 games deserve to be dropped but Fadz has been the player of the season so far and feel safer with him in the team.

Marty

I'm gonna go for a 2-0 win (Kane and Bidwell). Former QPR wingback double.

Users who are viewing this thread