Council meeting for Mark and I (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

With all due respect: What a stupid fucking question.

The fact this even needs to be asked should tell you exactly how far down the rabbit hole you are.

No mate, I’m a secret agent across multiple message boards building cover for 20 years just in case all this happened.

FFS.

Down a rabbit hole? Okey doke.

Your response says more about you my friend than it does me.....

Skyblueweeman

Of course it does. I’m a council plant sent back in time to stop Nick getting to the truth 😂😂😂😂😂

Fucking fruit loop.

Fruit loop? What its your effing problem? I asked you a question because rather than wanting what's best for Coventry, you seem to seek vindication for CCC/Wasps actions. I'd like to think I'm rather impartial on the situation. But with you, it seems the impartiality is tempered by justification for CCC actions.

If people have released evidence that other parties are up to no good, then they're up to no good. Stop trying to discredit those who are giving cold hard evidence.

Feel free to come back with some snidey comment shmmeee. I'm back to work so won't reply as I cba any further.

Grendel

There was a parody twitter account of "kov blog"... came accross it while looking for the original a few months back.
Not sure if it is still running.
....it was VERY similar to at least one of the parody accounts we have become so accustom to in our discussions on here!.... hmmmmmm!

Yeah it was Tim and another mad episode. Has he been carted to his padded cell yet?

shmmeee

Fruit loop? What its your effing problem? I asked you a question because rather than wanting what's best for Coventry, you seem to seek vindication for CCC/Wasps actions. I'd like to think I'm rather impartial on the situation. But with you, it seems the impartiality is tempered by justification for CCC actions.

If people have released evidence that other parties are up to no good, then they're up to no good. Stop trying to discredit those who are giving cold hard evidence.

Feel free to come back with some snidey comment shmmeee. I'm back to work so won't reply as I cba any further.

Great you’ll be able to post this “evidence” and shut me up then. Nicks been trying for years and hasn’t managed, maybe you’ll have better luck.

If you think I don’t want what’s best for CCFC, I’m not a fan, when as I’ve said I’ve been posting on various forums under the same name for over twenty years. Then yes, you’re a fruit loop, a nut bar, one sandwich short of a picnic.

No doubt this is “snidey” where as all your implications about me are just impartial observations.

Here’s the game: you discuss with evidence backing up your points and I’ll be sensible and discuss things with you as many many members can attest. You spout ludicrous conspiracy theories, randomly bring my family into it, claim I’m here for some nefarious reason, and I’ll treat you like the insulting moron you are.

Nick

Administrator
Great you’ll be able to post this “evidence” and shut me up then. Nicks been trying for years and hasn’t managed, maybe you’ll have better luck.

If you think I don’t want what’s best for CCFC, I’m not a fan, when as I’ve said I’ve been posting on various forums under the same name for over twenty years. Then yes, you’re a fruit loop, a nut bar, one sandwich short of a picnic.

No doubt this is “snidey” where as all your implications about me are just impartial observations.

Here’s the game: you discuss with evidence backing up your points and I’ll be sensible and discuss things with you as many many members can attest. You spout ludicrous conspiracy theories, randomly bring my family into it, claim I’m here for some nefarious reason, and I’ll treat you like the insulting moron you are.

Seriously, give it a rest. It's every fucking thread.

Your family get brought into it because they have first hand been involved with this mess and seemingly think everything is a conspiracy as well.

People can make their mind up on the fact you try the same act on every thread and have done for ages. Like clockwork.

I really don't see how you can suggest anybody else is ludicrous when you seem to think everything is a conspiracy and your old man is photoshopping speech bubbles onto photos to try and impress Roger Ellis and David Johnson.

It's as if you don't actually read things and just resort to "ITS A CONSPIRACY" every single time. At least try to read, understand and discuss things that are actually being said.

mark82

The commitment is an interesting point, as always it’ll hinge on word definition (yay!). The leaked council report states:

"It will include a requirement in agreements underpinning the sale that this option must exist for CCFC subject to it reaching a commercial agreement with ACL.”

Now it could be argued that CCFC and Wasps reached a commercial agreement, and therefore Wasps are in breach. Of course it can also be argued that the phrase “commercial terms” is just shorthand for “everything but the indemnity issue”, would be interesting to see the wording of that agreement.

Can we ask to see it?

Worth a FOI request do you think? Could be considered commercially confidential.

shmmeee

Worth a FOI request do you think? Could be considered commercially confidential.

Yeah doubt FOI would get anywhere. But a nice friendly council trying to show its support for CCFC might be willing to share? Can only ask. FOI also worth a shot.

I assume you get my point about both sides saying they agreed or were close to agreeing “commercial terms”, would be very interesting to see what exactly Wasps agreed to. Bit of a long shot as I doubt it’s clear enough, but what isn’t in this?

shmmeee

Is that a question to be asked at the meeting Shmmeee?

May need to edit the tone a bit.

No, my question is: where’s my cheque I was promised by George Soros Duggins? Twenty years I’ve been doing this job, time he paid up.

Grendel

No agreement was signed. All correspondence will be part of an NDA - so no

NortonSkyBlue

For someone who gets a hard ride on here,unjustified in my opinion, I think your response to Skyblueweeman was harsh. He asked a question and got a volley in return. It wasn’t a question that warranted such a bilious comeback.
He doesn’t need me to defend him but he is certainly not a poster with an agenda other than CCFC.

Nick

Administrator
Have I missed somebody say Shmmeee is paid by the council in this thread?

Fucking weird. If in doubt, make some shit up that hasn't been said.

mark82

Have I missed somebody say Shmmeee is paid by the council in this thread?

Fucking weird. If in doubt, make some shit up that hasn't been said.

Relax mate, I'm worried for your blood pressure.

giphy.gif

Skyblueweeman

So...

* Do emails 'leaked' over the last few months not show questionable behaviour of the council? Yes or no? I don't the time to go back and find such 'evidence' but I'm sure you will have seen them.

* Please show me where I've spouted ludicrous conspiracy theories? If I've postulated anything, it's exactly that...a theory. But ludicrous...tell me what's ludicrous about my opinion?

* Where did I bring your family into anything? I will pay a tenner to a charity of your choice if you can find me just ONE post where I've said anything to you about your family that can be viewed as hurtful, bad taste or snidey. I've NEVER said anything about any members of your family. I've seen something on here that your dad is involved in the council but I don't know who he is or what he's called. Like I said, back up your claim where I've randomly brought your family into it and I'll make a charitable donation.

* Where have I claimed you're here for a nefarious reason? It's a sensationalist word but again...back up your claim where I've insinuated any sort of criminal activity on your part. Another tenner to charity if you can find that one as well.

PM me if you want to provide evidence and of the above and I'll pay £20 to a charity of your choice. Until then, stop with the aggressiveness and lies on my part.

It's unwarranted shmmeee.

NorthernWisdom

Do you want what's best for CCFC?
Tbf, everybody who posts on here does, surely?
So...

* Do emails 'leaked' over the last few months not show questionable behaviour of the council? Yes or no? I don't the time to go back and find such 'evidence' but I'm sure you will have seen them.

* Please show me where I've spouted ludicrous conspiracy theories? If I've postulated anything, it's exactly that...a theory. But ludicrous...tell me what's ludicrous about my opinion?

* Where did I bring your family into anything? I will pay a tenner to a charity of your choice if you can find me just ONE post where I've said anything to you about your family that can be viewed as hurtful, bad taste or snidey. I've NEVER said anything about any members of your family. I've seen something on here that your dad is involved in the council but I don't know who he is or what he's called. Like I said, back up your claim where I've randomly brought your family into it and I'll make a charitable donation.

* Where have I claimed you're here for a nefarious reason? It's a sensationalist word but again...back up your claim where I've insinuated any sort of criminal activity on your part. Another tenner to charity if you can find that one as well.

PM me if you want to provide evidence and of the above and I'll pay £20 to a charity of your choice. Until then, stop with the aggressiveness and lies on my part.

It's unwarranted shmmeee.
I think you may have asked the wing question at the wrong time and ended up collateral damage ;)

Skyblueweeman

Tbf, everybody who posts on here does, surely?

I think you may have asked the wing question at the wrong time and ended up collateral damage ;)

A.) You would hope so...!
B.) Maybe. No need for the tone. Like I said earlier (and directed at him), although I rarely agree with his viewpoints, he always puts himself across fairly week. Until today.

Hey ho. More important things in life to worry about.

Moff

Seriously Shmeeee you need to back away from this for a while.

Weeman is one of the most rational posters on here, and entered into debate with you on a seemingly honest level. He DID NOT bring your family into it, but in your red mist you clearly think he has.

I don't care a jot about your row with Nick, but your insults to Weeman are in my humble opinion out of line and demean any rational argument you make on this thread.

robbiethemole

the ignore button works so very well !! so that's Grendel and shmmeee on the naughty step for the forseeable future, and I'm more relaxed than before

Grendel

the ignore button works so very well !! so that's Grendel and shmmeee on the naughty step for the forseeable future, and I'm more relaxed than before

Let’s be honest in real life as on here I suspect you have been ignored most of your life

BornSlippySkyBlue

Weeman is one of the most rational posters on here, and entered into debate with you on a seemingly honest level. He DID NOT bring your family into it, but in your red mist you clearly think he has.

I don't care a jot about your row with Nick, but your insults to Weeman are in my humble opinion out of line and demean any rational argument you make on this thread.
And besides, if you’re not careful he’ll punch you in the kneecap.

SBAndy

He’s a big lad, he can stick up for himself...

oh wait.

TTG

Let’s be honest in real life as on here I suspect you have been ignored most of your life
I don't think he will see this for some reason...

Grendel

When you have your next cosy chat with Seppalla ask her or her minion Boddy if the EU judgement is against the club will she put her thumb up and call it a day and refuse to appeal? Ask the council as well if it goes the other way. The council will not answer - as she now it seems is on side she I assume will

Sky Blue Pete

When you have your next cosy chat with Seppalla ask her or her minion Boddy if the EU judgement is against the club will she put her thumb up and call it a day and refuse to appeal? Ask the council as well if it goes the other way. The council will not answer - as she now it seems is on side she I assume will
Sure but not sure it works like that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread