Council meeting for Mark and I (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Against the club ? I thought the eu judgement was about the Ricoh transaction and the correct use of public money - should the eu find fault I would expect Sisu to look for damages Or at least a smooth transition into a new site - it’s not to do with the ccfc or did I read you wrong ?

Philosorapter

A big juicy bump.

This needs to stay on the front page.

Just to remind everyone, the meeting is on Tues 18th...

Can't wait to hear what Duggins has to say.

SBAndy

So CCC have refused to confirm or deny whether Martin Reeves and Derek Richardson spoke in either the days before or the days after the negotiations fell apart. Make of that what you will.

cc84cov

So CCC have refused to confirm or deny whether Martin Reeves and Derek Richardson spoke in either the days before or the days after the negotiations fell apart. Make of that what you will.
Where’s this from ? This mornings radio ?

tisza

Wasps response Derek didn't call Martin - but not that they weren't in contact on those days. Like their indemnity statement - wordplays :)

Sky Blue Pete

I think it’s unfair to blame just Martin Reeves and also he will not be resigning or leaving any time soon. He’s not elected he’s appointed. So we have to work out what we want and how we can get it

I have friends who tell me the job he does is pretty much impossible and he does it very well. I can well believe it from the little I know of reduced funding from government, huge increase in Statements’s children needing social services and crisis in adult social care so let’s be a little balanced

It’s all very interesting if they spoke to wasps but it doesn’t get us anywhere really.

Ccc have many priorities at the moment and I’m pretty sure they’re main priority with ccfc is to spend as little time and money on anything to do with them. Well ccfc is not going away

people are starting to recognise what some on here were saying all along that you can’t sell the stadium and expect it not to impact ccfc financially and in the long term

and also that in league 2 we could be dismissed as an irritation but in the championship we are back towards the elite of the sport.

So any change in stance for ccc will only come from something that affects them.
They don’t seem to care too much for Ccfc supporters - maybe they’ll put that right by apologising for how their decisions have affected us soon. Even wasps have said sorry to the fans.

I think they care about the city and investment and successful local businesses and votes. So that’s the leverage

Nick

Administrator
I think it’s unfair to blame just Martin Reeves and also he will not be resigning or leaving any time soon. He’s not elected he’s appointed. So we have to work out what we want and how we can get it

I have friends who tell me the job he does is pretty much impossible and he does it very well. I can well believe it from the little I know of reduced funding from government, huge increase in Statements’s children needing social services and crisis in adult social care so let’s be a little balanced

It’s all very interesting if they spoke to wasps but it doesn’t get us anywhere really.

Ccc have many priorities at the moment and I’m pretty sure they’re main priority with ccfc is to spend as little time and money on anything to do with them. Well ccfc is not going away

people are starting to recognise what some on here were saying all along that you can’t sell the stadium and expect it not to impact ccfc financially and in the long term

and also that in league 2 we could be dismissed as an irritation but in the championship we are back towards the elite of the sport.

So any change in stance for ccc will only come from something that affects them.
They don’t seem to care too much for Ccfc supporters - maybe they’ll put that right by apologising for how their decisions have affected us soon. Even wasps have said sorry to the fans.

I think they care about the city and investment and successful local businesses and votes. So that’s the leverage

The job he does is impossible? How many hundreds of thousands is he getting a year?

Sky Blue Pete

The job he does is impossible? How many hundreds of thousands is he getting a year?
£160k I think. Maybe more now. It doesn’t change the job of a ce of a city council. I’m not defending his decisions I’m saying he does a good job for our city. He’s messed up with ccfc and he should think again

The salary doesn’t make the job any easier

Grendel

shmmeee

£160k/yr is nothing for running an organisation that size TBF. There’s headteachers who make close to that (not many admittedly)

shmmeee

What’s the CEO of JLR on?

That article just proves the Observer is the Daily Mail of Cov newspapers. Classic right wing crap. Say the public sector shouldn’t pay market wages then whine when the people aren’t market quality.

Grendel

What’s the CEO of JLR on?

That article just proves the Observer is the Daily Mail of Cov newspapers. Classic right wing crap. Say the public sector shouldn’t pay market wages then whine when the people aren’t market quality.

Try the telegraph then. Reeves is one of the highest paid in the country,

shmmeee

Try the telegraph then. Reeves is one of the highest paid in the country,

Same TBH. I don’t buy this argument whoever it comes from. £160k for effectively the CEO of an organisation with a budget of almost £400m and a headcount of over 10k is a reasonable wage. I’ll die on this hill.

shmmeee

I don’t also think the CEO of JLR has two jobs

You’re right, he has three ;)

Users who are viewing this thread