Council meeting for Mark and I (1 Viewer)

BornSlippySkyBlue

He seems to have issues with the council and will spend a fair amount of time pointing out things going on. Incorrect fines being issued to people, corruption etc. He has leaked a few things CCFC related too.

He's exactly the sort of person you would want on side when going against a council as he would know how how to get information if possible etc.
This is what I’m thinking. If he’s a reliable source. He appears to have access to information that CCC don’t want to be public knowledge. If his information is coming from within, he’s gold dust to us. Maybe we should tap him up to find out what he knows....

shmmeee

Has managed to get a fair bit of stuff sorted about the bus lane fines hasn't he?

I bet it's a nightmare that he's making your old man's mates look like dickheads. No shock you think everything is made up.

Have a word, your desperation seemingly has no bounds. The only cranks that have come out of the woodwork are you, your old man and his mates with the strange social media accounts.

OK mate

Grendel

Nick

Administrator

Yeah but it's all a conspiracy. Didn't you know? He is making things up, along with adjudicators that keep finding the council at fault.

I don't really know what I am on about and have no reply so CONSPIRACY!!!!!!! ARGGHHHHHHHH FLAT EARTH!

Grendel

Yeah but it's all a conspiracy. Didn't you know? He is making things up, along with adjudicators that keep finding the council at fault.

I don't really know what I am on about and have no reply so CONSPIRACY!!!!!!! ARGGHHHHHHHH FLAT EARTH!

Mmmm

Nick

Administrator
Good to see how he tries to wriggle out of it.

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIN FOIL!

Anyway, back to questions for the council.

"With your previous record of harassment, would you ever harass campaigners against the council for pointing out misdoings?"

NorthernWisdom

Maybe that is why Shmeeee is quick to palm him off as a "crank" and his old man posts tin foil hat pictures to him? Can't let the old chaps at the council be shown up. :rolleyes:
Tbf, his profile is not who I would be relying on. I can say once again it's not the way to get listened to by the people who can change things, it ends up white noise and normally helpful people become less helpful.

Nick

Administrator
Tbf, his profile is not who I would be relying on. I can say once again it's not the way to get listened to by the people who can change things, it ends up white noise and normally helpful people become less helpful.

Things are getting changed though when adjudicators are agreeing with him and ruling against the council.

Nick

Administrator
Things that could otherwise get changed, and more quickly, don't.

I've met people like him, the overall success of their ability to change things compared to other ways of doing it is poor.

Didn't do too badly at getting bus lane refunds for people.

Not saying he's a miracle worker at all but not bad for getting inside information out.

shmmeee

I've met people like him, the overall success of their ability to change things compared to other ways of doing it is poor.

But NW!

He caught out the Telegraph on reporting the facts as they understood them! And got a bus lane sign changed (in concert with a sustained campaign from basically all of Cov)!

I think we’re unfairly dismissing this MLK of bus lanes, this Ghandi of taxi timetables! He shall certainly lead us to the promised land 😂😂😂😂😂

Nick

Administrator
But NW!

He caught out the Telegraph on reporting the facts as they understood them! And got a bus lane sign changed (in concert with a sustained campaign from basically all of Cov)!

I think we’re unfairly dismissing this MLK of bus lanes, this Ghandi of taxi timetables! He shall certainly lead us to the promised land 😂😂😂😂😂

And made your dad look silly he tried the conspiracy line. Not hard though.

Skyblueweeman

Defeatist response Shmmeee because you know he's right on this one. Look, I'm not 'against' you like others on the forum. I respect the controlled approach to your posts (even if I disagree with most of them)...heck, I've even liked some of your posts recently.

But for the life of me, I cannot see why any self-respecting CCFC fan wouldn't want information about council dealings that directly affect our 'plight', out in the open. 'Crank' or not, this guy has information that raises questions of others in our situation.

Skyblueweeman

And another I respect and agree with a number of times.

Buuuuut, the success rate you mention might be true but a stopped clock is right twice a day. He does seem to have something in for the council for some reason...disgruntled ex employee maybe? But my point above stands...surely for the benefit of OUR club, anything that throws shade on the dealings of others other than SISU in our plight, surely helps if it's accurate, despite 'success' rates...no?!

NorthernWisdom

And another I respect and agree with a number of times.
Means a lot :) getting tired of the lazy insinuations tbh.

My point is more the if accurate. You throw enough mud at a wall, some will stick. Some is lazy grudge twisting, and that marginalises the voice. We get it the other way, get told there's plenty to throw at SISU so don't go for the cheap pointless bits.

I just think some things are quite mundane, and stop people listening when there is falling on something worthwhile. The put tweets up and then delete will come back to bite at some stage too.

Nick

Administrator

My point is more the if accurate. You throw enough mud at a wall, some will stick. Some is lazy grudge twisting, and that marginalises the voice. We get it the other way, get told there's plenty to throw at SISU so don't go for the cheap pointless bits.

I just think some things are quite mundane, and stop people listening when there is falling on something worthwhile. The put tweets up and then delete will come back to bite at some stage too.

Pretty sure if there was somebody who was leaking Joy's emails it would be a good thing.

BornSlippySkyBlue

I think what some of us are thinking is not so much to use the same tactics, or even be in any way associated with him — but if he happens to have any information that might be useful, all the better.

Skyblueweeman

I guess that's it right...what's accurate. I know twatter is a good place where you can throw around wild accusations without any recourse...although they seem to be cracking down on a certain US president at the moment...but you have to wonder with this guy...regardless of motivations, some of what he's saying is correct...he's not going to fabricate 'evidence'.

That's next level stuff.

Anyway, I need to do some work now, there's an hour I'm not getting back thanks to CCFC... :)

Nick

Administrator
I think what some of us are thinking is not so much to use the same tactics, or even be in any way associated with him — but if he happens to have any information that might be useful, all the better.

You can tell it would be useful to get things leaked as Shmmeee is shitting his pants about it.

NorthernWisdom

I guess that's it right...what's accurate. I know twatter is a good place where you can throw around wild accusations without any recourse...although they seem to be cracking down on a certain US president at the moment...but you have to wonder with this guy...regardless of motivations, some of what he's saying is correct...he's not going to fabricate 'evidence'.

That's next level stuff.

Anyway, I need to do some work now, there's an hour I'm not getting back thanks to CCFC... :)
There is some twisting too. It's not unusual for a council legal advisor to advise what can be said. Unelected staff do quite a lot of the work really, and that's not from a political viewpoint.

Now, there are some motivations in there (Reeves has bought into the project and his career therefore buys into it) but others are... Just doing their job.

You need those ones onside!

shmmeee

Defeatist response Shmmeee because you know he's right on this one. Look, I'm not 'against' you like others on the forum. I respect the controlled approach to your posts (even if I disagree with most of them)...heck, I've even liked some of your posts recently.

But for the life of me, I cannot see why any self-respecting CCFC fan wouldn't want information about council dealings that directly affect our 'plight', out in the open. 'Crank' or not, this guy has information that raises questions of others in our situation.

Firstly, you couldn’t have misread the tone of that any more. It’s very much “Ok mate” said while backing away from the drunk nutter ranting in the pub corner.

Secondly, If he had any info then great. But he generally doesn’t and his “big wins” are either campaigns others have fought more successfully or very very minor complaints upheld. Him and Nick are very much birds of a feather getting very angry about things they clearly don’t understand and taking the worst possible interpretation of everything.

His post about the council legal advice *checks notes* giving legal advice, is a great example. Like, what’s the story here? Similarly Nicks “ah ha! There’s a U-Turn!!!” But he cant actually point to what the u-turn is, because there isn’t one AFAICT it’s just a restatement of their long standing position.

This pattern has been going on for years: I express scepticism or say something has been taken the wrong way. Half the forum goes batshit and calls me a council plant or as you have not a CCFC fan, then time passes and I’m proven right and we move onto the next thing. Most recently the caterer in the NDA, before that the details on the indemnity, before that both JRs, etc etc. I’m not going to jump on the crazy train just because of a few soft cocks on here getting upset at people disagreeing with them and being unable to back up their points. Sorry.

Nick

Administrator
Firstly, you couldn’t have misread the tone of that any more. It’s very much “Ok mate” said while backing away from the drunk nutter ranting in the pub corner.

Secondly, If he had any info then great. But he generally doesn’t and his “big wins” are either campaigns others have fought more successfully or very very minor complaints upheld. Him and Nick are very much birds of a feather getting very angry about things they clearly don’t understand and taking the worst possible interpretation of everything.

His post about the council legal advice *checks notes* giving legal advice, is a great example. Like, what’s the story here? Similarly Nicks “ah ha! There’s a U-Turn!!!” But he cant actually point to what the u-turn is, because there isn’t one AFAICT it’s just a restatement of their long standing position.

This pattern has been going on for years: I express scepticism or say something has been taken the wrong way. Half the forum goes batshit and calls me a council plant or as you have not a CCFC fan, then time passes and I’m proven right and we move onto the next thing. Most recently the caterer in the NDA, before that the details on the indemnity, before that both JRs, etc etc. I’m not going to jump on the crazy train just because of a few soft cocks on here getting upset at people disagreeing with them and being unable to back up their points. Sorry.

Hardly a drunk nutter type behaviour, however much you want to play things down that makes the council look bad. How's this for "drink nutter in the pub" behaviour? The Stadium of Joy

The conservative U Turn was that they ignored the "advice" of staying quiet and made their own statement rather than a joint statement.

Stop acting the fucking victim when all you bang on about is conspiracies and people making things up. If you don't want to understand things then just pipe the fuck down rather than making yourself look stupid. It's no coincidence that your dad has the same approach as well, if in doubt just say conspiracy over and over.

Where are you proven right you mad bastard? You have shouted conspiracy about things that have actually happened. You then go back to the "I don't follow everything as closely, I didn't know."

As for understanding, I understand enough to see you shit yourself every time there's a thread that makes the council look bad.

Skyblueweeman

Do you want what's best for CCFC?

shmmeee

Do you want what's best for CCFC?

With all due respect: What a stupid fucking question.

The fact this even needs to be asked should tell you exactly how far down the rabbit hole you are.

No mate, I’m a secret agent across multiple message boards building cover for 20 years just in case all this happened.

FFS.

shepardo01

Maybe that is why Shmeeee is quick to palm him off as a "crank" and his old man posts tin foil hat pictures to him? Can't let the old chaps at the council be shown up. :rolleyes:
There was a parody twitter account of "kov blog"... came accross it while looking for the original a few months back.
Not sure if it is still running.
....it was VERY similar to at least one of the parody accounts we have become so accustom to in our discussions on here!.... hmmmmmm!

Nick

Administrator
There was a parody twitter account of "kov blog"... came accross it while looking for the original a few months back.
Not sure if it is still running.
....it was VERY similar to at least one of the parody accounts we have become so accustom to in our discussions on here!.... hmmmmmm!

Yeah it was the same person as Fisherbaiter etc.

Users who are viewing this thread