Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Covstu

I have had messages more or less everyday for the last 2 week asking how I am coping with the situation here. I am not sure what people think is going on but nothing is any different whatsoever apart from there's been the first few days of rain since December.

Where are you planning on going in Italy?
Just wash your hands apparently although it is worrying (when you do start noticing toilet habits) that many dont!
The plan was to go to Venice move to Florence then back to Venice. Flights both ends have been cancelled which is fucked our plans but maybe a saving grace. We booked hotels and can see us having an issue with refunds due to non cancellation policies but hoping they cancel!

Sick Boy

Just wash your hands apparently although it is worrying (when you do start noticing toilet habits) that many dont!
The plan was to go to Venice move to Florence then back to Venice. Flights both ends have been cancelled which is fucked our plans but maybe a saving grace. We booked hotels and can see us having an issue with refunds due to non cancellation policies but hoping they cancel!
Ahhh shit sorry to hear that! It is worth trying to get a refund for the hotels, I reckon you'd be able to.

fellatio_Martinez

Supposed to have been going to NY in a couple of weeks but had to cancel because of American Americans cancelling flights from Milan, the hysteria around it is all actually incredible. It's amazing how the media can whip people up into a frenzy.

I was just in Sainsburys. Nearly all the pasta, toilet roll and hand wash were gone.

I actually got some extra things in because I'll be fucked if I'm wiping my arse with a pillow because every wanker has went out and bought toilet roll.

Flying Fokker

How are all the religious people going to be passing the goblet of wine around at mass?

Surely the cloth they wipe it with, wouldn't be suffiecient?
The have been told not to dip their ‘bread’ but are allowed to drink. Maybe the could have a very narrow straw.

CCFCSteve

I was just in Sainsburys. Nearly all the pasta, toilet roll and hand wash were gone.

I actually got some extra things in because I'll be fucked if I'm wiping my arse with a pillow because every wanker has went out and bought toilet roll.

It’s all fucking bizarre !!! From memory, worst case scenario was 20% of people off work at some point, when has that meant there is going to be no shit roll left in the shops ?!!

Also self isolation is supposed to be two weeks so surely sufficient food and shit roll for that period should be adequate for most ?!

Liquid Gold

I’m ready for it. Gonna start licking hand rails*. Get me the time off and get it done. I’m going to get it anyway.l, would rather do it now while it’s still cool.

*i’m not going to do this.

ccfc92

Ffs, I thought it was just America or a joke about the loo roll situation.

Just been to get some essentials (crate of beer, beats chest) and the whole fucking loo roll aisle is empty!

I genuinely needed some for the house as I was on the last roll, unlike the freaks panic buying.

ccfc92

Also going to be the case though. Nothing else matters when you are desperate for a shit. And you can’t doing anything else if you’ve got the shits. The entire fulcrum of your life is your anus.

Post nut clarity helps too.

Terry Gibson's perm

There must be some twitchy people in the House of Lords.

I will keep a look out for an increase in toilet rolls going through our system tonight and report in later

Sick Boy

Difference between that flu has been long established and mutates, there is a vaccine too if not fully effective. Coronavirus is new, no vaccine, highly contagious and spreading. Old people and those with pre existing illness are not irrelevant.

That's the whole point, attention and resources should be concentrated on those elderly and those with pre-existing illness.

Johnnythespider

Thank god i bought a 9 pack last week, might have to start rationing it, 2 squares per visit

Liquid Gold

You’re more likely to pick it up if you drink too much and use drugs so that’s what I’m going to do... still

Users who are viewing this thread