Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (7 Viewers)

Philosorapter

Always good to show the problem Labour has in Scotland.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Grendel

Reminded that Chris Whitty said we’d have done well if we reach 20000 deaths so five times as many, is that terrible or criminal or just bad luck?

neither and I thought it was Ferguson not Whitty

Philosorapter

I will be amazed if Parliament lasts for the full term after this pandemic is over. Tough questions will need to be asked all around.

Philosorapter

I think it shows how out of touch most people are with politics away from Westminster. When you have a populist left-leaning party in Scotland compared to Westminster then it is going to leave most things screwed for everyone in England.

Grendel

Grendel

Ian1779

I will be amazed if Parliament lasts for the full term after this pandemic is over. Tough questions will need to be asked all around.
In a normal country this is totally correct. But here, there is no one to ask the questions. The opposition won’t even do it for fucks sake.

Sky Blue Pete

Well

Sorry it was Patrick Vallance

Before the public accounts committee

Philosorapter

In a normal country this is totally correct. But here, there is no one to ask the questions. The opposition won’t even do it for fucks sake.

Now is not the time for a call of no confidence in a petition to Parliament. I can see it happening though when we come out the other side.

hill83

Boris winding in his "we are doing better than the EU" rhetoric today then. Twitchy?

Edit: Maybe not ha ha

Philosorapter

Boris winding in his "we are doing better than the EU" rhetoric today then. Twitchy?

If you take that we started vaccinating a few weeks ahead of the EU then we should be on the same trajectory. The momentum the UK has at the moment will probably be the same in the EU with their vaccination effort when they are further down the road.

hill83

If you take that we started vaccinating a few weeks ahead of the EU then we should be on the same trajectory. The momentum the UK has at the moment will probably be the same in the EU with their vaccination effort when they are further down the road.

Yeah that wasn't what I was getting at though really. More his showing off that we are doing better like he was a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread