Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (21 Viewers)

Grendel

I don’t think I’ve ever read someone try so hard to sound smart.

I guess I’ll find a similarity with Spot the Dog to make you feel at home

TomRad85

The grenners, dum, tracksuit tom and dingy boy love square

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Log in for a bit of light reading and notice I'm still getting mentions from my best pal on the forum despite not commenting for over a week. Flattering really. Hope you're well, David.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I have absolutely no idea what the rules are for meeting up with family and friends outside of our household. None whatsoever

You can meet one person outside at a park as long as you stay 2m away, unless it’s your parents then you can meet two. The situation for open relationships and step-parents isn’t clear. If you live with your parents you can see them as you wish with no distancing. If you work with someone you can see them at work but only one at a time in a park at a distance outside of work.

Sky Blue Harry H

Can I suggest a few of you get a bit more of the suggested extra exercise allowance - may lower a few blood pressures. Alternatively, log on to A Love Supreme and have a spat with a Mackem with an opposite point of view.

Brighton Sky Blue

Dom this thread is now the insane world of lGoulding’s Lord if The Flies - the masses worship a false god and those who stand for civility and rational thought are chocked and suppressed by the baying mob.

Just be grateful for your individuality and ability to rise above the petty insults

Talk about hysteria setting in, get yourself outside dude

SkyBlueDom26

Log in for a bit of light reading and notice I'm still getting mentions from my best pal on the forum despite not commenting for over a week. Flattering really. Hope you're well, David.

You’re in his head Rent free like all of us

Brighton Sky Blue

Fucking weirdos the pair of ya

Maybe ask yourself why it is that G is heaping praise on you while you are one of the only others happy with Boris' handling of Covid. If I suddenly had a conversion to thinking everything that guy did was amazing I'd soon get him on side as well

TomRad85

You can meet one person outside at a park as long as you stay 2m away, unless it’s your parents then you can meet two. The situation for open relationships and step-parents isn’t clear. If you live with your parents you can see them as you wish with no distancing. If you work with someone you can see them at work but only one at a time in a park at a distance outside of work.
Still working from home mate? I've had the chat with my employers and I'll be working from home the vast majority of the time moving forward.

David O'Day

I was tempted to make an alt and post ridiculous posts praising boris to see how many grenners like

Grendel

Maybe ask yourself why it is that G is heaping praise on you while you are one of the only others happy with Boris' handling of Covid. If I suddenly had a conversion to thinking everything that guy did was amazing I'd soon get him on side as well

This forum hardly represents society

skybluetony176

The Stay Alert message worked for me. I was walking down the street and spotted a Coronavirus coming towards me. I managed to hide behind a tree and it went right past. It was a near thing.

Stay alert, stay safe.
What’s that coming over the hill is it a Coronavirus, is it a Coronavirus.

Grendel

I was tempted to make an alt and post ridiculous posts praising boris to see how many grenners like

amazing articulation

David O'Day

Hey Dom

Did you ever explain why the bank holiday on Friday meant boris had to give his speech on a Sunday night?

David O'Day

Absolutely woeful performance from Johnson in this presser.

How can anyone watch him and think he is in any way competent? He's genuinely appalling, absolute waffle, no substance. Totally unfit for the job.

Backpedalling on his nonsense of an announcement yesterday already.
Yep.

He's really really really bad when it comes to this

Users who are viewing this thread