Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (51 Viewers)

David O'Day

People are even more confused

Spot checks on employers? Yeah with the amount of work places that'll work

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

If this is lord of the flies then the smoke signal is grendsls arguments going up.in flames. Shame he has no idea what that means as he's never read the book.

Unlucky piggy

I was going to say if this is LOTF then who is Piggy?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

David O'Day

I was going to say if this is LOTF then who is Piggy?

I'd say grenners but piggy and his glasses were at least useful and if you dropped a boulder on grendsls head it wouldn't make any difference to him.

David O'Day

Two of them did absolutely fine.

The other was an utter embarrassment.
I genuinely think Dom doesn't believe what he posts on here.

Boris was utterly awful yet again. No clarity and no nearer to knowing what is going on

fernandopartridge

I've had at least 10 LinkedIn messages and connection requests from PPE suppliers. Some will no doubt be fly by nights but their messages don't support this 'worldwide shortage' line given out by the gov.

David O'Day

I've had at least 10 LinkedIn messages and connection requests from PPE suppliers. Some will no doubt be fly by nights but their messages don't support this 'worldwide shortage' line given out by the gov.

There was a news story about a firm in Birmingham who are exporting ppe out the uk as the government had not got back to them

David O'Day

So after weeks of being told to wash your hands about 50 times a day Johnson is now saying it can be in the water supply?
It's not in the water supply.

This is one of those really shote performances he gives that Grenners and Dom pretend are great.

Users who are viewing this thread