Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (60 Viewers)

SkyBlueDom26

I agree. Unfortunately though we have a weak leader who is led by the man he should sack. So here we are. The press are doing their job, the problem is Boris isn’t.
Yeah but they have been doing there job for the last 2 days questioning it.... could we not of had at least a few questions tonight on boris announcement or how things are progressing?

skybluetony176

That line that Boris said about him needing glasses after his bout of covid-19 is a lie.

He's needed them for years
8a1e511c771c0b0932fbd3ad9efef2d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
That’s the problem with being a liar. Unless you have a good memory you’ll always get caught out.

David O'Day

What the fuck is wrong with you?I said he should go and he should but can we not have at least one question about the next stage which he just announced instead of the same repetitive bullshit questions we’ve had the last 2 days
So when the government hope that people will just forget something the press should do that

David O'Day

Goodness me, do you not realise how immature you sound?

Seriously if you’re any older than 17 you need to take a proper look at yourself and grow up.
It's Ernie.

How is the national boycott of Chinese products going?

skybluetony176

Yeah but they have been doing there job for the last 2 days questioning it.... could we not of had at least a few questions tonight on boris announcement or how things are progressing?
No. Boris is stifling it with poor leadership. A strong leader would have nipped this in the bud on Saturday. He’s a puppet for Cummings so here we are. The press will continue doing its job until Boris enables them to move onto the next story. It’s his failure not the presses.

David O'Day

No. Boris is stifling it with poor leadership. A strong leader would have nipped this in the bud on Saturday. He’s a puppet for Cummings so here we are. The press will continue doing its job until Boris enables them to move onto the next story. It’s his failure not the presses.
Exactly the government thought the statement from Cummings would end it. They got that wrong.

Johnnythespider

If they had moved on tonight after Cummings statement and not questioned Johnson about it they would have been letting him off the hook, he would have taken that as a sign that they had got away with it, i would love to hear other questions asked about coming out of lockdown, but until Cummings goes there should be no let up or we just accept being lied to.

David O'Day

If they had moved on tonight after Cummings statement and not questioned Johnson about it they would have been letting him off the hook, he would have taken that as a sign that they had got away with it, i would love to hear other questions asked about coming out of lockdown, but until Cummings goes there should be no let up or we just accept being lied to.
Exactly their job is to question Johnson on it.

skybluetony176

Exactly the government thought the statement from Cummings would end it. They got that wrong.

It’s exacerbated things. It’s such poor leadership to allow this to continue and it was bad enough to let it get this bad in the first place.

hill83

I agree with this too. So frustrating this is.

djr8369

Interesting that people who have, at best, stayed silent while prominent figures on the left has seen attack after attack from the press now suddenly think the press should take it easy on Cummings.

I’m sure Dom will be asking the same protection for Diane Abbot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Interesting that people who have, at best, stayed silent while prominent figures on the left has seen attack after attack from the press now suddenly think the press should take it easy on Cummings.
I can’t find it now but after he continually refused to apologise someone tweeted “do you remember when Diane Abbott had to apologise for drinking a mojito on a train”.

stupot07

He should be sacked or he should resign I’m 100% behind that! Just would rather hear at least a handful of other questions about the next stage
If he or boris had done the right thing, there would be no need for questions about it. Fact is while Johnson puts Dom a head of integrity and leadership, the press will rightly be asking questions.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

This is right by Johnson's constituency.

Lots of comments about using common sense and instinct...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Gove to do the morning press tomorrow.

4th day of Car Crash interviews awaits

chiefdave

Meet them in Next - job done.
In all seriousness I did think that about the parks thing. Can't go to my Mum and Dads and sit with them in the garden maintaining social distancing but I can meet them one at a time in the park. But what happens if they're in the park together at the same time I am and our paths cross?

Ian1779

In all seriousness I did think that about the parks thing. Can't go to my Mum and Dads and sit with them in the garden maintaining social distancing but I can meet them one at a time in the park. But what happens if they're in the park together at the same time I am and our paths cross?

After this week - everything is pretty much unenforceable and you can do as you please.

obviously you’re not a knob so you’ll actually put your families health first.

Saddlebrains

The opening shops before seeing People from other households is weird.

Can see Boris pulling that one out the bag to be honest to try and ease the pressure he's under. Other countries are doing it cant see why we cant

Users who are viewing this thread