Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (54 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 4439

ylafommmph051.jpg

Liquid Gold

Nothing will happen, the government bots and stans will continue to defend their side like it's football until the next item rolls around and there will be no consequences. Rich white men can do what they want.

Last edited:

Ring Of Steel

More lies. Excellent.

thats a hell of a thread, would recommend everyone read to see how people like Cummings operate in this new “altered reality” age we live in- basically he seems to have re-engineered his own material last month, so that it now specifically mentions “coronavirus”, so that he could appear to be ahead of the game.

I’m not sure how you begin to describe this- “sinister” would be one word for sure but I don’t think it covers it.

However... even if we accepted that Cummings, a highly influential voice in govt, was so knowledgable about coronavirus, how would that explain the government’s utterly shambolic response to the situation?

Ring Of Steel

The civil service and police units openly mocking the government- not sure I’ve seen anything like this before, and we are being desensitised to it all- weird fucked up times we live in

Ring Of Steel

Jesus the muck and sleaze is everywhere now, maybe I was wrong and he won’t survive, all kinds of stuff coming out now. Cummings’ sister is a director of the company that runs postal votes and the track and trace app

Ring Of Steel

Wasn't the contract for the track and trace app awarded without being put out to tender?

yep, to a company with Dominic Cummings’ sister on the board. This after it emerged that he’s doctoring his previous articles to make it look like he knew about coronavirus before it happened- that’s all over Twitter. We already knew that it was his wife’s birthday on the day they drove 30 miles to a tourist spot in order to “test his eyes”, at the same time she was writing articles about how he was unable to breathe & what lockdown in London was like.

Still, I’m sure he was telling the absolute truth today.

Last edited:

Rusty Trombone

Jesus the muck and sleaze is everywhere now, maybe I was wrong and he won’t survive, all kinds of stuff coming out now. Cummings’ sister is a director of the company that runs postal votes and the track and trace app

The replies to the tweet say that it isn't a relation, just someone that shares the surname.

Ring Of Steel

The replies to the tweet say that it isn't a relation, just someone that shares the surname.

so I see- there’s so much stuff out there now I don’t know if it’s true or not. If it isn’t I’ll travel to Durham to apologise to his family for the smear on his good name, get stopped and I’ll just tell the police I had to travel in order to check if my ankle is healed or something.

clint van damme

Sky trying to doorstep his parents. No need for that.
It's not their fault their sons an arrogant toss pot. (well maybe it is but still no need).

PVA

it’s obvious Cummings has been made to do this as an act of humiliation to try and force him to resign - it’s excruciating and cruel in equal measure

Oh boo fucking hoo.

The right really are the pathetic snowflakes that they claim to hate.

I hope it was humiliating, excruciating and cruel for him. It wasn't though because he's an arrogant, callous arsehole.

What is excruciating and cruel is people not being allowed to visit their relatives before they died, while this prick was off out celebrating his wife's birthday.

I can't believe you're trying to play the sympathy card for Cummings, utterly pathetic.

PVA

Seem to remember this being defended by certain people at the time as well who were insistent that cancelling events was not necessary, nevermind locking down:

Users who are viewing this thread