Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (48 Viewers)

wingy

If you want to see whether your eyesight makes it safe to drive, definitely get as many family members in the car as a test. If they don't die in a flaming wreckage you're all good!
It's the antithesis of the reasoning that took him the initial 260 miles.

chiefdave

Fourth day out of five the number of people tested not available due to technical difficulties.

Amazing how there was never an issue with technical difficulties until it came out that the number of tests figure was inaccurate as some people were being counted multiple times.

D

Deleted member 4439

EY4LtHDWAAAew8C

David O'Day

Just imagine the scenes inside number 10. The really would of thought that would kill the story.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Annoyingly Cummings is now the story; not the school return on 1st June ignoring scientific advice, not the Times story on the complete fuck up from start to finish, not the number of deaths, not the failure of the tracing app.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

clint van damme

I hate him and the other TPA / Guido protégés, not sure why they're now constantly on the media. Paid up airheads

He was on the radio after that.
If I was a Tory I'd want him kept off the air. He backs himself into a corner every time.

clint van damme

Someone just said that Niall Ferguson should have said he was worried his cock wasn't working so he called his girlfriend over to see if it was OK!!

djr8369

I hate him and the other TPA / Guido protégés, not sure why they're now constantly on the media. Paid up airheads

Yeah there are hundreds of experts, journalists and commentators yet these fuckers seem to have first refusal on everything. Dangerous and irresponsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread