Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (33 Viewers)

Ring Of Steel

The test your eyes by going for a drive line is his can't sweat moment

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

60,000+ dead and we are supposed to feel sympathy for his terrible, complex situation and understand why he basically flicked the Vs to the whole country then lied about it all.

Grendel

60,000+ dead and we are supposed to feel sympathy for his terrible, complex situation and understand why he basically flicked the Vs to the whole country then lied about it all.

Do your believe Steven Kinnock should’ve resigned?

Grendel

Yes. Kinnock wasn't knowingly travelling whilst infected.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

He broke rules of travel and put his birthday celebrations on twitter which in itself is contemptible - it’s obvious Cummings has been made to do this as an act of humiliation to try and force him to resign - it’s excruciating and cruel in equal measure

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What is unforgivable is when a parent uses his child as a bargaining tool in an argument that we can all see through.
Bit like the bloke who force fed his child a burger during mad cow disease for the media to swallow ....as it were.

skybluetony176

He broke rules of travel and put his birthday celebrations on twitter which in itself is contemptible - it’s obvious Cummings has been made to do this as an act of humiliation to try and force him to resign - it’s excruciating and cruel in equal measure
Do you actually buy anything Cummings is saying? Wether you think Kinnock should be sacked or not he at least hasn’t woven a tissue of lies to justify his behaviour. The circumstances of Kinnocks breach are very clear, as he was upfront about it from the start.

Sky Blue Pete

Right so he was wrong to drive to Durham everyone agrees about that. Was his reason one that vindicates that? That’s the question. He’s pretty much saying if you followed the rules as stipulated you are stupid or not rich enough to have identified a better answer. Ok then

Grendel

What is unforgivable is when a parent uses his child as a bargaining tool in an argument that we can all see through.
Bit like the bloke who force fed his child a burger during mad cow disease for the media to swallow ....as it were.

Not that relevant really. Gummer was thatchers equivalent of Greyling - a great fall guy to keep around. Cummings can only be compared to Mr Campbell as he’s not a politician - Campbell behaved far worse but would not have cared and not put himself through this

clint van damme

He said theres confusion over whether he wanted his parents to child care but I'm sure that came from number 10 on Saturday

Ring Of Steel

All they had to do was tell the truth earlier, or at least not weave such a big web of lies, and it wouldn't have been half as bad, but unfortunately thats not in the DNA of these individuals. That stuff about the eye test really was peak bullshit, absolute fairytale bollocks.

I thought he handled it decently bearing everything in mind, he's better than Boris at answering questions (not that thats hard), but I can't see this being over yet what with all the comically bad lies that came out there for people to pick apart.

Users who are viewing this thread