Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (19 Viewers)

SkyBlueDom26

I think lockdown as we know it has just ended. It's just my instinct.
Will be 1 more week of it, with the virus now dying out and other countries having no second spike I think lots will be lifted from June 1st....thankfully the light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel

still think pubs won’t be till July

David O'Day

Will be 1 more week of it, with the virus now dying out and other countries having no second spike I think lots will be lifted from June 1st....thankfully the light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel

still think pubs won’t be till July
Wait till Wednesday when the non bank holiday weekend figures are in.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

tommydazzle

There you have the dishonesty of the man in plain sight. Double-think at the double. This will give those who want to break the lockdown the excuse they need.

Grendel

Alistair Campbell and his tirade on five live is amazing - Mr Campbell really has no self reflection at all

David O'Day

That’s the spirit David! Clueless! There has been no second spike anywhere else
Yes the spirit is looking a scientific evidence and deciding based on this.

It's still early days for a second spike.

I know you are a fucking dense cockwomble who will swallow any old nonsense if it is told to you by the government bit let the adults in the room talk here.

Having a paddy because I said let's wait until we have non bank holiday figures before declaring it over.

You utter spesh c**t

Grendel

The biggest lie is surely David has friends and would share a park bench with anyone

David O'Day

Look an ignored post. Is it grenners trying to get my attention?

The 55 year old virgin

David O'Day

Only the lonely.

I'm off to pretend I have a large investment fund
4c4fb8f3157d0bbac57a91eb8dc18117.jpg

RegTheDonk

Cummings wife's brother and sister live in london. Childcare my arse.
Ta Stu, I acutally was trying to put myself in his shoes, as logic sometimes goes out of the window when it comes to your kids' welfare. This does blow his excuse out of the water, assuming the relationship with his in-laws isn' as sour as the rest of his personality.

David O'Day

Ta Stu, I acutally was trying to put myself in his shoes, as logic sometimes goes out of the window when it comes to your kids' welfare. This does blow his excuse out of the water, assuming the relationship with his in-laws isn' as sour as the rest of his personality.
Ot just in London about 5 minutes away in the same part of North London

David O'Day

Apart from the head wobblers normal people are angry and this does not look like it will go away

Ian1779

We are now at the tipping point of electoral nonsense - which has been brewing for the last 40 years, and every political party is culpable. Their continued disregard and loathing of ‘normal people’ - their struggles and their hardships has manifested itself in people being so disillusioned and desperate that they will cling on to even the tiniest bit of shit they are offered - in this case Brexit. Labour’s failure to respect the rule of democracy allowed this most shameful collection of charlatans to seize power and take us for mugs even more.

Now we are helpless to this group of incompetent megalomaniacs... and yet there are still some people that defend them.

Grendel

Anyone defending Cummings or that clown Johnson after today is truly a first grade thunderc*nt.

Of course you’ve always been staggeringly impartial - Mr Starmer seems rather muted on the resignation issue

clint van damme

If anyone is still in doubt that Boris is just a puppet for an unelected prick then you’re either stupid or deluded.

Cummings getting heckled in the street.
My timeline is full of the usual 'left wing frothers' but loads of Tories still going apeshit.
This isn't going away.

Grendel

We are now at the tipping point of electoral nonsense - which has been brewing for the last 40 years, and every political party is culpable. Their continued disregard and loathing of ‘normal people’ - their struggles and their hardships has manifested itself in people being so disillusioned and desperate that they will cling on to even the tiniest bit of shit they are offered - in this case Brexit. Labour’s failure to respect the rule of democracy allowed this most shameful collection of charlatans to seize power and take us for mugs even more.

Now we are helpless to this group of incompetent megalomaniacs... and yet there are still some people that defend them.

Ian has had a drink and quoting 40 years exonerates the Callaghan disaster which is both telling and disturbing in equal measure

David O'Day

My timeline is full of the usual 'left wing frothers' but loads of Tories still going apeshit.
This isn't going away.
Yep there's been tory mps coming out against him post press briefing. Normal tory voters seem to be up in arms as well.

Boris has united both the left, right and the apolitical it seems.

Grendel

Ring Of Steel

If anyone is still in doubt that Boris is just a puppet for an unelected prick then you’re either stupid or deluded.

That’s the bottom line and has been since 2015- Cummings is essentially Boris’ handler. Boris is only PM in name, he doesn’t actually control anything. He is indeed just a puppet.

Grendel

This isn't going away.

He will be gone. This is an error from Johnson as he will soon be gone - Cummings is mad - it’s unfortunate as a sane and rational Cummings could have been a force for good. He hates scrutiny and attention so this will always go one way

Grendel

That’s the bottom line and has been since 2015- Cummings is essentially Boris’ handler. Boris is only PM in name, he doesn’t actually control anything. He is indeed just a puppet.

Cummings has only been employed by Johnson since July last year - he’s a Gove ally. This is why you are so irrelevant as your political Ignorance is stupefying

Users who are viewing this thread