Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (36 Viewers)

SkyBlueDom26

I don't know about just as bad given Cummings and his wife knew they had the virus but yeah, ignoring the guidelines while covering a story of someone ignoring the guidelines is hypocritical, though not Cummings level of hypocrisy given he wrote the guidelines in the first place.
Yeah that’s why I think he should resign, why should he have different rules to us

Ring Of Steel

Yeah let’s wait and see then, who has said he won’t get rid of him? Or are you just going to make that up aswell

I don’t know what he’ll do but it’s going to be interesting bearing in mind Boris has his worst case scenario in front of him- a big decision. Public opinion & dissent in his own ranks v the man who knows everything about him, effectively runs the country and who could destroy him in 5 minutes flat.

SkyBlueDom26

I don’t know what he’ll do but it’s going to be interesting bearing in mind Boris has his worst case scenario in front of him- a big decision. Public opinion & dissent in his own ranks v the man who knows everything about him, effectively runs the country and who could destroy him in 5 minutes flat.
Let’s wait and see then, who knows

Grendel

You keep saying he had dirt on Johnson as if he is like Blair’s gestapo version and his ghastly flat mate. What would oh c he actually know and do?

Grendel

One thing for sure- the MPs who have come out against Cummings- if he doesn’t go they are finished, they’ll be gone in a jiffy if it blows over.

Go where?

clint van damme

Not just Ferguson. Scotland's chief medical officer, Dr Catherine Calderwood, was forced to resign after making two trips from Edinburgh to her second home in Fife.

Ferguson didn't leave his house!

yeah, Cummings must have a ton of dirt on Johnson ans co and strikes me as the sort of bloke who'll be all too willing to spill the beans if he feels he's been wronged.

Grendel

Let’s wait and see then, who knows

I suspect Cummings will not wether the storm. Then ROS will accuse Johnson of disloyalty populism letting him carry on working anyway

David O'Day

Moan about him not doing the briefings then when he does you still bitch about it, can’t win
Read it again you clot.

I'm looking forward to it.

Fuck me you really are disproving the theory of evolution by natural selection

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

look at them all surrounding him.... hardly social distancing is it, wankers

I admit I thought that too.

But at the same time they need to work to protect their wives and children so ignoring the rules to ensure they can is not just acceptable but totally necessary and anyone who doesn't clearly doesn't care about their families.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Yeah it shouldn’t be one rule for him and then another for us, doubt he’s done it lots of times though he’s admitted to doing it once

I'm of the opposite opinion. I reckon he's done it that often he'd almost be considered to be commuting. It'll be another one of those "I only did it once.......oh yes, I forgot I actually went twice.....did I say twice. I misspoke I meant three times...sorry four"

He thinks rules apply to others, not him.

Saddlebrains

Right fuck the Cummins issue for one minute.

Im willing to put my neck on the line following all the scientific articles I've been reading recently

Coronas on the wane. Following the exact path of SARS in mutating a lot weaker and dying out. This so called second wave that the twitterati keep banging on about hasnt taken place anywhere. Basing that on a flu virus anyway, totally different animal to a coronavirus.

Can see us almost back to normal come end of June

ajsccfc

Dr Sikora (who admittedly is accused of being a bit too glass half full) has floated the same theory, countries are apparently surprised that with lockdowns being eased there hasn't been a surge in cases and there's a suggestion that it'll start to peter out. Be lovely if it's true

djr8369

Right fuck the Cummins issue for one minute.

Im willing to put my neck on the line following all the scientific articles I've been reading recently

Coronas on the wane. Following the exact path of SARS in mutating a lot weaker and dying out. This so called second wave that the twitterati keep banging on about hasnt taken place anywhere. Basing that on a flu virus anyway, totally different animal to a coronavirus.

Can see us almost back to normal come end of June

Good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread