Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (35 Viewers)

David O'Day

The tory mps just keep coming today

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Odds on Grendel tipping up later after a few drinks and calling it a “witch hunt”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just hoping all of you return to a real playground soon - you clearly have been in isolation far too long

djr8369

I feel sorry for the Russians running the bot networks who will have to work overtime this weekend.

Grendel

Oooh cutting

it seems according to a graph I’ve seen Mr Cummings is now the biggest serial killer in England

Fred Dineage is planning a new documentary as we speak

Brighton Sky Blue

the worrying thing for me is just how badly Johnson has played all this and has created a huge issue for his party despite having the good will of large sections of the media.
Now I don't give a fuck about Johnson but our country is being led by a man who is clearly lazy and not a very strategic thinker who speaks without thinking and gets caught lying as a result. Fuck knows what disasters he's going to lead the country in to.

It shows you how compliant our media is when it takes a pandemic disease being mishandled for them to start being critical. It also shows the heavy price being paid for the failure to remove these pricks in successive elections. Starmer is doing well so far at appearing credible to the public but if it hasn't already started behind closed doors we need to devise a way to win when we next get the chance.

Grendel

It shows you how compliant our media is when it takes a pandemic disease being mishandled for them to start being critical. It also shows the heavy price being paid for the failure to remove these pricks in successive elections. Starmer is doing well so far at appearing credible to the public but if it hasn't already started behind closed doors we need to devise a way to win when we next get the chance.

I though only the Tories did conspiracy theories - oh dear

Brighton Sky Blue

Yep

The weirdos in after his morning white lightening

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Managing to keep in shape though

TELEMMGLPICT000204542591_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoNNSexKcI53-HHJW8z5oHN2zu8eE3xlap_UxrZYPcsw.jpeg

Terry Gibson's perm

Cummings has no excuse and has to go now.

We both had it and kept the kids at home with us we didn’t think let’s get them over to their grandparents, if we had become seriously ill we would have made that call but it didn’t happen just like it didn’t for this little weasel.

Grendel

Lol- for the benefit of the multitudes who have him ignored, he’s not saying anything about it & just vaguely referring to it all as a conspiracy theory and that it’s all overblown. Nothing to see.

The multitudes lol. Truth hurts doesn’t it old Mr Gammon. I guess it must really annoy you that other than a handful on here the whole of society ignores your views - frustrating isn’t it?

Brighton Sky Blue

Lol- for the benefit of the multitudes who have him ignored, he’s not saying anything about it & just vaguely referring to it all as a conspiracy theory and that it’s all overblown. Nothing to see.

His Tim Kalns Twitter account is just him talking to himself for a week or two before giving up

Grendel

His Tim Kalns Twitter account is just him talking to himself for a week or two before giving up

You seem to know the account so I guess look at it. You even know the last post made on there

stupot07

At least Trump still appears regularly to talk to the press. We have the more cowardly and obese version, with even more unkempt hair.

As for Cummings, yes he should be roasted but don’t allow him to take focus away from everything else. Questions got wasted yesterday because everyone wanted to but the boot in.
Boris hasn't done any public speaking for 2 weeks. We've only seen him twice at PMQs since then. Part time PM.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

I though only the Tories did conspiracy theories - oh dear

It's difficult not to draw that conclusion when you see what Kuenssberg did yesterday. The only other conclusion is she is absolutely hopeless at her job.

I thought every journalist has heard the saying, “If someone says it's raining & another person says it's dry, it's not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out the fucking window and find out which is true.”

She doesn't even bother with the quoting them both bit.

Grendel

I
now he’s getting triggered about being ignored :) You’re not missing anything.

How am I getting triggered. It must just be frustrating for your type to constantly be in the losing side in the real world which I guess is why you find comfort on here old boy

clint van damme

Boris hasn't done any public speaking for 2 weeks. We've only seen him twice at PMQs since then. Part time PM.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

his private speaking managed to make complete and utter fools of nearly his entire cabinet yesterday.
I think Shapps was the only one who didn't Tweet or retweet in support of Cummings which i'm assuming is why he had to do the press conference yesterday and the media this morning.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

apparently he was unable to breathe properly, so not sure how he’d have been able to wield powertools. It’s a stupid point as usual.

Who was driving? If they weren't able to breathe properly putting the family in the car and driving 250 miles doesn't seem like taking care of the family to me.

Plus a small child who's been in a house with two symptomatic parents, then in a small enclosed space for a few hours on a 250 mile trip has a higher likelihood of being able to transmit the virus before being foisted on a couple in the 'vulnerable' group who were being told to isolate at the time as they're much more likely to suffer severe symptoms and have fatal consequences. Again seems like a funny way to take care of your family to me.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Shall we get Albert Pierrepoint back from the grave to take the necessary actions for this.heinous of crimes?

Why do we need Pierrepoint to sack him or for him to resign? You know, like Ferguson was forced to and he didn't endanger anyone in the 'vulnerable' category.

If this had been Alistair Campbell 10 years ago you'd have been demanding his head.

Grendel

It's difficult not to draw that conclusion when you see what Kuenssberg did yesterday. The only other conclusion is she is absolutely hopeless at her job.

I thought every journalist has heard the saying, “If someone says it's raining & another person says it's dry, it's not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out the fucking window and find out which is true.”

She doesn't even bother with the quoting them both bit.

Keunsberg does her job well - she favours the left a bit in my view but is more impartial than most of the left riddled BBC

Still why not apply for her job if you think you can do better

I’m sure a man of your immense talent would get straight in

Why not try?

clint van damme

Keunsberg does her job well - she favours the left a bit in my view but is more impartial than most of the left riddled BBC

Still why not apply for her job if you think you can do better

I’m sure a man of your immense talent would get straight in

Why not try?

a bit left! HAHA!

As for why don't I try, what a ridiculous argument. Do you contact Mark Robins for a trial every time you slate Biamou?

Users who are viewing this thread