Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (31 Viewers)

Astute

Do you ever read posts correctly?

I can't see past his phone hacking full stop but if I think he's right I'll say so.

Do you only agree with someone based on whether you like them?

Who are these 'better people' you're referring to?
Yes I do read properly.

You can't see past his phone hacking full stop unless he says what you agree with.

Better people? Would take a lot to be worse. Or are you saying everyone is in praise of the Tories and nobody says anything bad about them?

Astute

I don’t recall having a go at you? Whatever I’m not here to feed your victim complex.
Victim complex? Here we go again.

I suppose this isn't having a go. The line thrown about frequently.

How far back would you like me to go?

clint van damme

Yes I do read properly.

You can't see past his phone hacking full stop unless he says what you agree with.

Better people? Would take a lot to be worse. Or are you saying everyone is in praise of the Tories and nobody says anything bad about them?

Are you mad?
What you suggesting is because I don't like the man I should disagree with him when I think he's right about something?

Same ad when I occasionally agree with a Tory minister. Are you saying I shouldn't because I don't like them or normally disagree with them? Fucking hell!

Astute

Are you mad?
What you suggesting is because I don't like the man I should disagree with him when I think he's right about something?

Same ad when I occasionally agree with a Tory minister. Are you saying I shouldn't because I don't like them or normally disagree with them? Fucking hell!
Saying that you can never see someone past a certain thing they have done in the past and then comparing them with someone who the only thing they have done wrong is come from a different political party is a good comparison.

If I can't get past something someone has done or said in the past I won't keep quoting them on anything.

skybluetony176

Saying that you can never see someone past a certain thing they have done in the past and then comparing them with someone who the only thing they have done wrong is come from a different political party is a good comparison.

If I can't get past something someone has done or said in the past I won't keep quoting them on anything.
So. If Piers Morgan said 2 + 2 = 4 would you deliberately disagree with him and say it equals 5 just because you don’t like him?

clint van damme

I don't keep quoting Piers Morgan.
Others do. When his detractors pipe up I just offer my opinion that on this matter I think he's right.

Youre done more to keep his name alive in this thread than anyone.

Astute

I don't keep quoting Piers Morgan.
Others do. When his detractors pipe up I just offer my opinion that on this matter I think he's right.

Youre done more to keep his name alive in this thread than anyone.
Have I? I don't post on here much anymore. Mostly because of the double standards. When I look and catch up these days he gets constantly quoted.

So what have his detractors said?

fernandopartridge

Do you ever read posts correctly?

I can't see past his phone hacking full stop but if I think he's right I'll say so.

Do you only agree with someone based on whether you like them?

Who are these 'better people' you're referring to?

I can only guess you're responding to obtuse. I've put him on ignore now thank christ.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Here we go with the Tory thing again.

I never have a good word for the Tories but it gets ignored. I say what is wrong with Labour and you would think I have said something badly wrong about someone's religion. Most on here either go into defence mode or go on the attack. Then in later posts they make out they agree with me but don't link it to a post of mine.

Work that one out.

No. But the point I was making how you were saying how Labour did such and such as if it was unique. I was just pointing out it wasn't. Only way I can do that is compare to the Tories. Didn't say Labour weren't doing what you said, but no point in repeating your assertion.

And as I've said before - I'm not a Labour supporter. You may never have a good word for the Tories but you spend an awful lot of time criticising Labour very strongly in comparison. Now whether that's because you're disappointed in them being a Labour supporter, or as a counterpoint to the many left wing people on here I don't know. But if you're going to go around saying "this is what Labour did wrong" when the same tactics are employed by others the question becomes "why are the outcomes different?"

clint van damme

I have read it. Read lots of pages in one go when on catchup. He has been getting lots of praise the last couple of weeks.

So what has been said against him?

You should know if you've read the thread, (and the CCFC corona thread)

Skybluefaz

Yes I do read properly.

Isn't as simple as that despite agreeing with something someone has done/said, you can still think they are a c**t for hacking a dead girls phone? Or am I missing something blatant

NorthernWisdom

Or am I missing something blatant

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread