Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (14 Viewers)

TomRad85

My question to tom was why is he so obsessed with the asian labour mayor of london that he'd post lies about him.
I've not seem him do that to other people.
You seem to care a lot about his race David.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

No to anyone who does not knock one off to pictures of Stephen Lennon you are a racist.

I'm the son of a labourer from Willenhall so thus working class and I'm sorry but we also think you are a racist c**t.
I’m from the rugby melting pot of tin town (also known as overslade) and grew up with with everyone from Africans to Vietnamese. I have to say that in the boy done good stakes the ethnic minorities came out of it far better than the a White British. Pretty much every criminal I know from my Tin Town generation whether they be petty or big time are white and British. We all had the same opportunities, went to the same schools etc yet I from my personal experience would say that the scum is disproportionately white.

Sky Blue Pete

Any comments on Spain’s figures? And does anyone genuinely think that the lockdown will be stepped back from the start of May? If so then we have well overreacted and the change of policy could be argued as unnecessary.
As for China how the hell has it not speed throughout the nation?

SkyBlueDom26

You know you're a better human being when you're petrified & asking about figures and trends then when you're doing this tired routine.

Its pricks like you that make sarky comments to get a reaction, can't respond in a normal way without a sly comment about an individual or party

SkyBlueDom26

Any comments on Spain’s figures? And does anyone genuinely think that the lockdown will be stepped back from the start of May? If so then we have well overreacted and the change of policy could be argued as unnecessary.
As for China how the hell has it not speed throughout the nation?

China lying about the numbers, and Spain was showing signs of decline but is now going back up.... Italy is the one to watch constantly looking good over the last week in terms of decline

NorthernWisdom

I’m from the rugby melting pot of tin town (also known as overslade) and grew up with with everyone from Africans to Vietnamese. I have to say that in the boy done good stakes the ethnic minorities came out of it far better than the a White British. Pretty much every criminal I know from my Tin Town generation whether they be petty or big time are white and British. We all had the same opportunities, went to the same schools etc yet I from my personal experience would say that the scum is disproportionately white.

I always thought Overslade was a nice part of town!

Grendel

You know you're a better human being when you're petrified & asking about figures and trends then when you're doing this tired routine.

Now you can add patronising to the list of your many qualities

Brighton Sky Blue

Can people chill out with all the politics insults? I know it's a bad time and everybody is bored and stressed but get on the Xbox and shoot people or go and have a wank to de-stress.

Racist this, leftie that, righty that.

I relegated Aston Villa and qualified for Europe on the last day of the season

Ian1779

I'm 100% not racist. It's just the left hearing things they dont like then start resorting to type by screaming it. All so predictable sadly. They jump on people,squealing like pigs when they dont like something. The majority of them live in some uni educated bubble and have sadly never grown up. They think by screaming and bullying people for having different views they can stifle your speech. For some it might work,but for me it wont. I wont be bullied by you internet cunts so go fuck yourselves. And they wonder why labour cant gain power whilst its hijacked by these cretins.

You wanted to sink boats full of migrants... at the very least you are a total xenophobe.

Grendel

Whatever- I'll leave you to read all the letters of support you got post-breakdown and focus on the politics & weird nationalist stuff that you like so much- laters.

Again show me the breakdown?

TomRad85

Who is Zelda then?

Wondered why I never understood that game.
Zelda is this guy I think...
491b28142ce5f45215254864e9671f89.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Not sure if it's been mentioned but 14 TFL workers in London dies including 9 bus drivers. Sureltvthey been to look at doing something to protect them?
Tragic. Once this is all over can see law suits going on for years.
Yep Sadiq really needs to get a handle on it. The tubes and buses are still packed.
What do you suggest he does? The government continues to allow non-essential work which means people need TFL to get to their jobs. Are you expecting him to order the buses and tube shut down?

Flying Fokker

What do you suggest he does? The government continues to allow non-essential work which means people need TFL to get to their jobs. Are you expecting him to order the buses and tube shut down?

Things must be bad with 9 bus drivers dead. Maybe people walk or cycle? There isn’t as much traffic nowadays.

Sky Blue Pete

Couldn’t agree more. No way is driving a bus a critical role. Death in one of our offices and I feel the same about those taking calls. They should be able to work at home

Users who are viewing this thread