Imposter on GMK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin1883

Just noticed I have an imposter on GMK. Sounds like a smear campaign against my good name as I can currently only find the one post and it has racial undertones, strange that as I have been attacked on here by some GMK faithful for pointing out casual racism on GMK threads. Still imitation is a form of flattery.

Ooh, by the way. A "black bloke" who was a player manager in the premiership? I can only think of Ruud Gullit for Chelsea, although Ryan Giggs is mixed race.

Chris Houghton.... Apps if somebody has already posted this...

Last edited:

John_Silletts_Nose

If you have a new imposter then it must be someone with admin rights as it is impossible to register on GMK or even access an old ID to logon.
They only allow personal friends onto that site.

Suspects would be Smiles, Badger or whoever the current admin might be.

Hobo

It depends, if by law I am forced then I will give it out. If Tim Fisher rings and said "where does so and so live" then no.

From now on you all know me as "so and so". The Cold War is back !

Grendel

The GMK thread has "tony" saying he will vote for a racist party. The tony on here said he's voting for the same racist party didn't he? Have I got that wrong?

lordsummerisle

If you have a new imposter then it must be someone with admin rights as it is impossible to register on GMK or even access an old ID to logon.

Somebosy who's just changed their username temporarily.

ccfcway

all well and good, but still not sure why this is on a "coventry city general chat" board

Nick

Administrator

People can register and login? Why would the admin on there want to act as Tony?

Skyblue4u

The GMK thread has "tony" saying he will vote for a racist party. The tony on here said he's voting for the same racist party didn't he? Have I got that wrong?

What's racist about wanting to take control of our own country again from a bunch of overpaid looney liberals from Europe? Stop embarrassing yourself again on here

torchomatic

"Security, security..."

What's racist about wanting to take control of our own country again from a bunch of overpaid looney liberals from Europe? Stop embarrassing yourself again on here

skybluetony176

Good effort Tony/alan/fishymores/skybluescotland keep going and you may get a bite.

I wondered what you were on about at first but I see "I'm" at it again on GMK. The travelling community and the Welsh now, is there anybody I like?

Don't know what the others you mention have to do with it though. In fact I don't know what I have to do with it.

Grendel

I wondered what you were on about at first but I see "I'm" at it again on GMK. The travelling community and the Welsh now, is there anybody I like?

Don't know what the others you mention have to do with it though. In fact I don't know what I have to do with it.

Did you not on here say you were thinking of voting UKIP?

bigfatronssba

They are racist and so erm you voting for them makes you erm racist?

But you've already said you don't agree with democracy, which makes you the biggest fascist on here.

Grendel

bigfatronssba

Yes I do believe in democracy

Not exactly what you said before but, why are you giving grief to someone for voting for a particular party?

Surely as your this great European that goes against the European human rights charter of "The right to political believes"?

Grendel

Not exactly what you said before but, why are you giving grief to someone for voting for a particular party?

Surely as your this great European that goes against the European human rights charter of "The right to political believes"?

Where have I said he can't? What I am saying is to complain then when he is parodied as a racist is a bit rich

AndreasB

Because UKIP are a bunch of far right chancers and need to be called out for it at every occasion - anyone who votes for them is a complete bellend.

skybluetony176

Tony, you have turned into your GMK persona.

So neither of you can explain why you consider them racist but as you can use this spin to try and belittle someone with an opposing view you'll spout it anyway.

You've convinced me. I'm sorry for ever considering voting for them. Wow, you two are geniuses in the debating stakes. I'm not surprised everyone is pro sisu and anti council with the debating skills you two possess.

ajsccfc

I had a BNP flyer through the door, it seems their main target now is actually UKIP who they claim bloody love immigration and Muslims. Big picture of Nick Griffin looking all suave and in two directions on there, hard to resist really.

Grendel

I had a BNP flyer through the door, it seems their main target now is actually UKIP who they claim bloody love immigration and Muslims. Big picture of Nick Griffin looking all suave and in two directions on there, hard to resist really.

It wouldn't mean you are racist you'd "just want your country back".

AndreasB

So neither of you can explain why you consider them racist but as you can use this spin to try and belittle someone with an opposing view you'll spout it anyway.

You've convinced me. I'm sorry for ever considering voting for them. Wow, you two are geniuses in the debating stakes. I'm not surprised everyone is pro sisu and anti council with the debating skills you two possess.

They have had 9 candidates removed so far for using overtely offensive and racist language
They use language like being "swamped" and "invaded"
They have no real policy apart from get out of the EU and stop immigration
They play on peoples fear of immigration and exploit areas of mixed communities to get votes - classic racist party tactic
They talk about the effect immigration has had on "british culture" - another scaremongering far right strategy

I could go on but most of the above is probably far too appealing for many of you on here and might have the reverse effect!

skybluetony176

Tony, you have turned into your GMK persona.

They have had 9 candidates removed so far for using overtely offensive and racist language
They use language like being "swamped" and "invaded"
They have no real policy apart from get out of the EU and stop immigration
They play on peoples fear of immigration and exploit areas of mixed communities to get votes - classic racist party tactic
They talk about the effect immigration has had on "british culture" - another scaremongering far right strategy

I could go on but most of the above is probably far too appealing for many of you on here and might have the reverse effect!

I think that we learnt the other day in court that personal opinion is not the same as policy. And as you say these people have been removed, surely if they are racist they would not have only remained their opinions would have been adopted as policy. You've countered your own weak argument there.

Immigration has had an effect on British culture, mostly positive. But it would be wrong not to debate it.

Rob S

If you really want to attract nutters, wums, trolls, stalkers and general weirdos I suggest setting up a campaign group that challenges some of the received wisdom in a long running football dispute :)

I've had a lot of experience with forums, social media etc. and working with online stuff over the years but there's just something about football that really brings out the crazy in some people.

All fine and good here on SBT but Twitter & especially Facebook has brought some very odd people to our attention. You either waste your time engaging or have a dig around to see if it is a troll account and out comes the banhammer.

Thankfully I get more amused than pissed off about it but I do wonder how some people manage to deal with their lives in the real world sometimes.

AndreasB

I think that we learnt the other day in court that personal opinion is not the same as policy. And as you say these people have been removed, surely if they are racist they would not have only remained their opinions would have been adopted as policy. You've countered your own weak argument there.

Immigration has had an effect on British culture, mostly positive. But it would be wrong not to debate it.

Lets debate it then but unlike UKIP, stick to facts rather than scaremongering. Migrants into this country delivery more Net GDP per head than the "british" workforce. The mass "influx" of Rumanians didnt happen and proves was just a scare tactic myth - UKIPs own literature talked of " aggresive gypsies with begging bowls flooding the country"

Problem with UKIP is they like to evade facts as it doesnt suit their brand of politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread