Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (30 Viewers)

Kieranp96

You've had it that many times you must barely feel it now? Hope you're ok

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yea I think #6 separate + test 😂, this one hurt me a bit tbh I was dizzy for like 3 days straight, my had felt like I had been on the piss and come to bed and it was spinning 24 hours a day for about 3 days.

fernandopartridge

Yea I think #6 separate + test , this one hurt me a bit tbh I was dizzy for like 3 days straight, my had felt like I had been on the piss and come to bed and it was spinning 24 hours a day for about 3 days.
Sounds like vertigo, i had it once after being in Ibiza for 5 days, had some sort of bug.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sounds like vertigo, i had it once after being in Ibiza for 5 days, had some sort of bug.

Your head was spinning after 5 days in Ibiza cos of a bug...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

wingy

Interesting that it's the World Cup that is causing President Xi problem's re his Covid strategy.
Tis quite an odd one to work out what the motive is behind it.

JAM See

Interesting that it's the World Cup that is causing President Xi problem's re his Covid strategy.
Tis quite an odd one to work out what the motive is behind it.
Bread and circuses is all you need to control the population.

If you keep the bread but take away the circuses, you'll have unrest.

nicksar

I had my booster 10 days ago Pfizer Bivalent,knocked me off my feet for a couple of days.....Wife works in a Dementia unit two staff members off with Covid,sadly two residents (both in their 90's with obvious underlying health conditions) have passed away with Covid in the last week.
Full daily staff testing regime and ppe etc now back in place in the home, Warwickshire public health instructions.

Sky Blue Pete

Surprised we haven't seen face masks come back in for the winter, not just for covid but seasonal flu. Thought it would be something that would have became permanent moving forward

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Are you wearing one?
Lots of virus around with my work colleagues and school

chiefdave

Surprised we haven't seen face masks come back in for the winter, not just for covid but seasonal flu. Thought it would be something that would have became permanent moving forward
This is probably the most surprising thing for me. In other countries where there's been outbreaks of various things they've taken the hint but over here it's like nothing ever happened.

shmmeee

This is probably the most surprising thing for me. In other countries where there's been outbreaks of various things they've taken the hint but over here it's like nothing ever happened.

We imported the American stupid. I honestly think the shared language and social media is to blame.

nicksar

Funnily enough when I went to get my Booster jab I went to the Covid jab centre in Rugby,the text I received after booking said please wear a face covering when attending your appointment,the place was very busy but much to my surprise none of the staff and very few getting a Jab had a mask on.

Hertsccfc

Just had it for the second time and it has been much worse than the first time when I hardly noticed it. Was really surprised that it ciikd be this bad second time around after a mild first dose.

At least the timing was good as it has forced me to stay in and watch the World Cup.

skybluetony176

Funnily enough when I went to get my Booster jab I went to the Covid jab centre in Rugby,the text I received after booking said please wear a face covering when attending your appointment,the place was very busy but much to my surprise none of the staff and very few getting a Jab had a mask on.
Was fully masked when I had mine in the middle of October. Except one very frail old lady who had a doctors note.

chiefdave

I had to go in for some tests at Walsgrave a couple of weeks back. Signs all over the place saying please wear masks but, apart from the staff, I was one of only a handful of people with a mask on.

fernandopartridge

I've been ill the last few days, started with typical cold symptoms, but then after (stupidly) going into work Tuesday felt much worse with a bit of sickness and just a general rough feeling since. Got a non persistent cough. I am tempted to do a test.

Sick Boy

I've been ill the last few days, started with typical cold symptoms, but then after (stupidly) going into work Tuesday felt much worse with a bit of sickness and just a general rough feeling since. Got a non persistent cough. I am tempted to do a test.
When I had it, it felt like having heavy pressure behind my nose, which I’d never had before. After 5 days I wasn’t feeling a lot better which made me take a test.

clint van damme

Saddlebrains

So China, who now have huge numbers of cases and variants due to them finally releasing lockdown measures, are also allowing citizens to leave from January

Guess which country seems to be the only one who isnt insisting on negative tests for arrivals from China? Mind boggles

BodicoteSkyBlue

So China, who now have huge numbers of cases and variants due to them finally releasing lockdown measures, are also allowing citizens to leave from January

Guess which country seems to be the only one who isnt insisting on negative tests for arrivals from China? Mind boggles
Maybe there’s a new round of PPE contracts to dish out to friends and family? 🤔

Grendel

I didn’t think many were insisting on it tbh

fernandopartridge

TBF given how prevalent COVID is in the UK what would be the point?

chiefdave

SBT

Why do you care?

Saddlebrains

Just not sure why the guy who’s consistently banged on about the pointlessness of boosters and how omicron is “nature’s vaccine” is suddenly jonesing for more restrictive Covid measures.

Because Chinas a different animal you ballbag. Lied all the way through and only just now releasing lockdowns. Our NHS is collapsing before our eyes, last thing we need is another wave of some media panicked variant no?

And i was right wasnt i? Since Omicron the worlds cracked on and got back to normal? I've only had the original 2 jabs, i wont have another, doesnt mean that testing people arriving from the only country in the world where Covid is still an issue is a bad idea does it?

Users who are viewing this thread