Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (30 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

... and boozers outdoors

Indoors from 17 May.

Not best pleased and think from late March/April, the amount of household gatherings will go through the roof - will be interesting to see if the modellers have built that in...doubt it !

The irony.

That's my birthday.

And i'm teetotal.

Skybluefaz

Covid cases up and vaccines down to lowest since it began.

giphy.gif

CCFCSteve

Covid cases up and vaccines down to lowest since it began.

Vaccine number tailing off is a concern, been happening for a week, albeit still good going overall. I’m (optimistically) hoping it’s because they’re about to ramp things up.

The confirmed cases increase isn’t as clear cut. It’s up a little bit from last Monday but that’s from 590k tests, up from 401k tests prior week. The rate of decline has definitely slowed recently though

Skybluefaz

Was trying to reason the vaccine drop off due to the fact that maybe there is some sort of delay between priority groups or something. I really hope they can keep it up though, they must be confident if they think we'll all be jabbed by July if we want it. Increase in positives though? No idea.

hill83

Was trying to reason the vaccine drop off due to the fact that maybe there is some sort of delay between priority groups or something. I really hope they can keep it up though, they must be confident if they think we'll all be jabbed by July if we want it. Increase in positives though? No idea.

I meant I should read the room tbf.

robbiekeane

1614013103666.png

Still more estimated currently infected people than any time last year (albeit a whole new level of testing so numbers would naturally be higher). Think I might've waited until we were further down that descension before committing to dates.

hill83

Thanks. I'm still boycotting Wetherspoons!! Be interesting to see how many other people are going to hold firm, if it was the only place open I think my principles would go out the window!
Any way, the clubs cheaper!

Albany Club? Any news on memberships this year yet?

clint van damme

Albany Club? Any news on memberships this year yet?

Not doing them until it reopens. They haven't got anything set up to do it online.
Only got the e-mail a few days ago. Couple of Sam's before going up the Ricoh - make it happen gods of football and drinking!

skybluetony176

Thanks. I'm still boycotting Wetherspoons!! Be interesting to see how many other people are going to hold firm, if it was the only place open I think my principles would go out the window!
Any way, the clubs cheaper!
I’ve always boycotted Wetherspoons tbf, even before I became aware what a total bellend owns them. Can’t stand it. Shit beer and shit atmosphere.

clint van damme

I’ve always boycotted Wetherspoons tbf, even before I became aware what a total bellend owns them. Can’t stand it. Shit beer and shit atmosphere.

to be honest I like the one near me, and I gave him a pass for using his pubs to push his leave agenda but when he started pontificating about Covid and telling his staff to go and work in Tecos enough was enough.

Users who are viewing this thread