Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (37 Viewers)

skybluetony176

I know 2 people who've been ill with Covid who've had people try to tell them its not real. In one instance it's ended a long friendship.

There are people who won't accept it until either they get it or one of their close family does.

In other news covid has got into the Mother in.laws care home and they've contacted the family for permission to vaccinate which suggests they are expecting to have it available imminently.
I’ve got a mate who is in complete denial about it and is telling anyone who will listen that it’s a con to sell a vaccine we don’t need. His sister is a nurse and their relationship has ended over it. We haven’t spoken in a couple of months now because I pointed out that he’d rather listen to David fucking Icke than his own sister who’s never once lied to him in his life and is dealing with it on the front line. I understand it’s putting his marriage under a lot of strain too as he’s refusing to allow the kids have a vaccine. He’s also got numerous underlying health conditions and of all the people I know he’s probably 3rd on the list of people I’m most worried about catching it.

clint van damme

I’ve got a mate who is in complete denial about it and is telling anyone who will listen that it’s a con to sell a vaccine we don’t need. His sister is a nurse and their relationship has ended over it. We haven’t spoken in a couple of months now because I pointed out that he’d rather listen to David fucking Icke than his own sister who’s never once lied to him in his life and is dealing with it on the front line. I understand it’s putting his marriage under a lot of strain too as he’s refusing to allow the kids have a vaccine. He’s also got numerous underlying health conditions and of all the people I know he’s probably 3rd on the list of people I’m most worried about catching it.

That's sad really. Think you've hit the nail on the head about denial.

Brighton Sky Blue

Your mate isn't orange with a raccoon on his head is he?

tommydazzle

The Prime Minister is going to thank the people of Liverpool for their involvement in the mass DNA testing. They hope it will solve a lot of crimes in the next couple of weeks. ;)

derbyskyblue

My ex wife is the same, weve managed to stay good friends but she is a another one in complete denial, again listens to david icke and all manner of fruit loops on the net, even goes so far to say the vaccine, any vaccine will be micro chipped. Im lost for words at times and impossible to get your point of view over.

fernandopartridge

My ex wife is the same, weve managed to stay good friends but she is a another one in complete denial, again listens to david icke and all manner of fruit loops on the net, even goes so far to say the vaccine, any vaccine will be micro chipped. Im lost for words at times and impossible to get your point of view over.
It's amazing isn't it, somebody who purported to be the son of God is somehow worth listening to

skybluetony176

That microchip story is the one that gets me. It’s like people don’t think that their phone traces them. Mine worked out where I work and where I live all by itself. If “they” want to track you they worked out a way to do it years ago.

NorthernWisdom

That microchip story is the one that gets me. It’s like people don’t think that their phone traces them. Mine worked out where I work and where I live all by itself. If “they” want to track you they worked out a way to do it years ago.

I'm just gutted people seem to lead interesting enough lives that they think Bill Gates wants to track them.

wingy

Tell her they've been doing doing for 60 odd years already and it's purely to catch the younger generation.lol

shmmeee

Fine Bill Gates wants to track everyone for whatever reason. Why are all the doctors going along with it? Why every world leader when they can’t agree on anything else. What’s the reasoning?

How do people not stop and ask basic questions when they’re fed this shite?

Brighton Sky Blue

Fine Bill Gates wants to track everyone for whatever reason. Why are all the doctors going along with it? Why every world leader when they can’t agree on anything else. What’s the reasoning?

I once knew someone who claimed that the cure for cancer was known, but it was being withheld to draw more funding for research. Ignoring that any cure would be worth far more than a poxy PhD grant

SBAndy

It's amazing isn't it, somebody who purported to be the son of God is somehow worth listening to

To be fair, I quite enjoy listening to David Icke. But I treat it as fantasy, well aware it’s not based in the real world. Interesting to learn how people like that think.

clint van damme

you mean all the countries who are perpetually on the brink of war with each other haven't actually put centuries old beefs to one side to cooperate with each other in a global pandemic conspiracy lead by a billionaire in his twilight years with nothing better to do - come off it!

Seamus1

Thanks for this tip. Straight away a bloke arguing Bill Gates wants to control us all. There goes my afternoon productivity

I like those that reply to such craziness with mockery...

Attachments

• 3E42F243-CEA4-4C5B-966F-190DF0BE776C.jpeg
    3E42F243-CEA4-4C5B-966F-190DF0BE776C.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 26

Grendel

Every two bit 'entrepreneur' in Britain has set up a PPE sourcing company. I have had so many LinkedIn messages since March offering me stuff.

Also lots of e mails from companies offering a COVID decontamination service with very spurious interpretation of the legal requirements

Users who are viewing this thread