Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully some progress now Robins is back.

Now he has finished messing about on Planes he can drive down to Pompey and tell Jackett to sort himself out. That would be Maleficent.

Nick

Administrator
Take Doyle with him as a 'fixer'

Will be like the bash brothers from Mighty Ducks.

47f53488cf8a3fc139258cca73eb7ddd--ducks-s-movies.jpg

Just send them in to smash people up.

Try this, but turn volume down as the background track is so annoying.

It shows that Chaplin sniffs goals out from close range but can also score from outside the area.
Keep an eye out for the overhead kick v Blackpool. If that had been a certain Portuguese player we woiuld have seen that goal 100 times by now.
Good luck you lot. See you next season.

Limey

Need to put a finite time limit on the offer. They either want the money to save for a striker or not.

Gint11

Didn’t travel for friendly? Good sign he’s off then. Hopefully to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatso

If he dosnt come off the bench, score a hat trick and get man of the match, he can bloody well fook off!

CCFC_Charlie

I'd be surprised if we signed him at this point, seems to be having a good pre-season at Pompey and Jackett reluctant to let him go. We need a McNulty replacement urgently, no goals in the side at the moment.

In other news I see that Paul Clement has confirmed that Reading are signing another striker, pushing McNulty further down the pecking order already - ha ha

An update for you guys. He has been sub in two friendlies and scored three times. Very few supporters at Fratton want him to go, but Jackett wont play a two upfront for 90 minutes.

We have tried to buy Eisa and have had a second 7 figure sum turned down by the Cheltenham manager. How long 'til the Cheltenham chairman decides to say bank?

That decision will open the floodgates. Just an update for you.

I'd be surprised if we signed him at this point, seems to be having a good pre-season at Pompey and Jackett reluctant to let him go. We need a McNulty replacement urgently, no goals in the side at the moment.

In other news I see that Paul Clement has confirmed that Reading are signing another striker, pushing McNulty further down the pecking order already - ha ha

Jackett isn't reluctant to let him go. There is some dispute at our end about the situation. Chaplin scores regularly and often when our backs are to the wall; however there is a love fest between Jackett and Pitman and Connor just wants to play. He will leave Fratton given the chance.

We had McNulty on loan, saw he was good, but internal politics at our place meant we didn't put in an offer and now he's gone for 1.2million. Chappers will be exactly the same.

torchomatic

Love that film.

Me too.
"I was thinking maybe later you could kiss me on the veranda."
"The lips will be fine."

fernandopartridge

Hopefully the chain sorts itself out. Presumably Cheltenham saw the McNulty fee and thought it a benchmark, despite McNulty having played at higher levels than L2 both north and south of the border.

Users who are viewing this thread