Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (9 Viewers)

fatso

Wasn’t crouch linked with Chelsea last year?
I saw him play for Pompey a few times. Most memorably against Grimsby, when a certain Robert Prosinecki gave a master class. I hope we sign Robert prosinecki too.
He must be about 50 now.

Terry_dactyl

He must be about 50 now.
Prosinecki? Yeah he must be. Apparently he used to sit on his own during the half-time talk, possibly having a smoke, while the manager (graham Rix?) talked to the rest of the team.
He’d still do a job for us!
I loved the Yugoslavia ‘team’...savicevic, boksic, stoijkovic etc etc.

Magwitch

Having signed Biamou and JCH I can’t see where Crouch would fit in , a super sub perhaps to change things but a of lot wage for a now and again player

no_loyalty

Crouch says he would be happy to stay at Stoke, a couple of teams from Australia are also interested in signing him

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I don't know about anyone else, but the longer this drags on, the more I really really want Chaplin to sign!

Limey

A mate,

A mate, who has been accurate in the past, came from within the club think I know who but not saying as it was the same source as the Peter Crouch rumour
The Crouch rumour which has no foundation whatsoever? Think Monday is just because Robins is back in town. Will be more optimistic once Eisa transfer gains momentum.

Captain Dart

He will sign Monday...apparently

3714084_001.jpg

Magwitch

The Peter Crouch rumour was just that a rumour tm based on that he’s a free agent, that’s if he is. Never likely to happen but then there was Joe Cole!

Users who are viewing this thread