Confirmed northampton (1 Viewer)

Manchester_sky_blue

No way ill be going to Northampton, it was a bad enough journey for me to the Ricoh.

Rochdale have been my pet team for some years now since I moved north. Whilst I will never be a Dale fan in the strictest sense they feel more like my team than Cov do at this present moment. Rochdale are well run and honest with their fans and for those reasons alone id rather give them my money than put another single penny in SISUs pocket.

Grendel

Have your blessed owners let you down?

No SISU and your beloved ACL have collectively done that. Still you can celebrate and watch your management company that you shamelessly suck up to every Saturday can't you?

DC67

I suggest city fans go to Sixfields and cheer on the boys from the bank behind the East Stand. This way you will get to see 3/4 of the pitch, the boys will hear you, you won't be giving any money to SISU and you would attract the media big time.

Brighton Sky Blue

No SISU and your beloved ACL have collectively done that. Still you can celebrate and watch your management company that you shamelessly suck up to every Saturday can't you?

What more can ACL actually do to benefit the club at this point?

Houdi

Not sure if anybody has mentioned that Northampton are also playing at home on the 10th and 24th of August so we won't be able to play on those Saturdays anyway.

swanageskyblue

This news hits a very personal nerve for me... My dad was born in Northampton and was a keen Cobblers fan in his youth. After the war, he moved to Coventry, had a family, started following the Sky Blues and encouraged me to support them. He retained a deep affection for Northampton but City became his first love.
He died soon after SISU arrived, when the club's future was still looking hopeful. I often look at his photo and think "I'm relieved that you did not have to see all this shit". I cannot begin to imagine what he would make of this latest news - though the irony of it would not be lost on him!
What I am trying to express is my deep hurt and anger that SISU think nothing of insulting my precious memories of my football club and screwing with my emotions. They just do not have a clue about what football fans feel for their club. They are simply unfit to be in charge and they must be forced to leave, however painful that process may be.

exiled_to_Leeds

I still get fecking flashbacks to standing in the pissing rain watching us get beaten in the Cup by Northampton. For that reason alone there is no way I could consider going.

Les Reid has confirmed we will be groundsharing with Northampton on Twitter

Well that is really it then the utter destruction of CCFC my team for the last 49 years.

Thankyou Mr Fisher, Mr Appleton and those scumbags SISU hope you are all happy with your favoured result and hope you get what you deserve eventual insolvency and a knees up with joy.

I am absolutely gutted I can hardly type this post.

R.I.P. once proud Sky blues

Brighton Sky Blue

Well that is really it then the utter destruction of CCFC my team for the last 49 years.

Thankyou Mr Fisher, Mr Appleton and those scumbags SISU hope you are all happy with your favoured result and hope you get what you deserve eventual insolvency and a knees up with joy.

I am absolutely gutted I can hardly type this post.

R.I.P. once proud Sky blues

All is not yet lost JR, they still need approval from the League to push it through.

Delboycov

What more can ACL actually do to benefit the club at this point?

This is what I don't get BSB....What can they possibly do? This is all about SISU as far as I'm concerned....Pushing things to the extreme, regardless of the vast majority of the fans feelings, out of either spite or a continued desire to get the Ricoh on the cheap and gambling with the very future of the club in the process. I've tried to look at the situation from both sides but I really cannot see anyone to blame here other than SISU.

jassie78

just emailed football league

email address: [email protected]

subject: Coventry ground sharing at Northampton Not one penny more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant be asked to right email just entered in subject quick and easy.

Bombard their inbox before tomorrow decision

Brighton Sky Blue

This is what I don't get BSB....What can they possibly do? This is all about SISU as far as I'm concerned....Pushing things to the extreme, regardless of the vast majority of the fans feelings, out of either spite or a continued desire to get the Ricoh on the cheap and gambling with the very future of the club in the process. I've tried to look at the situation from both sides but I really cannot see anyone to blame here other than SISU.

When you look at the last offer put to the club in January and then fast forward to today's news you just feel like bashing your head against a wall. Then when you take into account Tim Fisher's remark that they had started making plans for a new ground in December, making subsequent negotiations in actual fact pointless, it makes sense. SISU never had any intention to co-operate with ACL and only ever wanted them bust.

georgehudson

i just wonder whether the likes of TF, JS, etc., realise the level of fury they have created,
this is the most blatant disregard ever to be foist upon football fans,
and, if, the FL do nothing then they must be considered as willing participants

Grendel

Bill Glazier

A massive demonstration is needed at our 1st 'home' game at Sixfields followed by everyone going home, not going into the match.

procdoc

Yes it was tremendous response to my reply to a poster who revels in trying to point score and shows zero interest in the football club.

all you ever do is shout down at people who have a differing opinion to yours. You are a complete wum

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes it was tremendous response to my reply to a poster who revels in trying to point score and shows zero interest in the football club.

Yet even now Grendel you see fit to point score off ACL when they have at no point forced SISU into this suicidal decision.

torchomatic

Yet even now Grendel you see fit to point score off ACL when they have at no point forced SISU into this suicidal decision.

I know you dont agree but ACL have played their part in our downfall along with many other people.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Brighton Sky Blue

I know you dont agree but ACL have played their part in our downfall along with many other people.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

You know my views on this Torch and since I'm not in the best of moods with tonight's news I'll leave replying for now.

You'll Never Beat McPake

Murder of Coventry City FC. This decision will affect many families whose weekends revolve around folliwing and supporting their beloved club.
I feel empty and sad that faceless business people can ruin the enjoyment of so many and yet not be held accountable. Football teams evolved in the community for the community and not so greedy bastards can line their pockets.
The football league needs to take a good long hard look at themselves and consider if they are fit for purpose if they let this happen.

Chipfat

Torch i agree but no other party has ever suggested thought of or ever moved away and that award sits with Sisu alone.....You must feel let down as i think you thought the Ricoh was the outcome..

bigdave740

just emailed football league

email address: [email protected]

subject: Coventry ground sharing at Northampton Not one penny more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant be asked to right email just entered in subject quick and. easy.

Bombard their inbox before tomorrow decision

I've done the same jassie78 we must keep fighting on to save our club

Users who are viewing this thread