Confirmed northampton (2 Viewers)

simple_simon

Im desperate to save this club. If you go you support SISU and their stupid plan. Full stop.

Hang your head in shame as you help take this club down the leagues backed by a tin pot stadium and no chance of ever getting a sniff at the Premier League ....ever.

People power is all we have left now to get rid of SISU, get us back to the Ricoh and get us where we belong.
Look and read the GMK online forum

Tad

I would be concerned that your chairman has decided to do business with sisu. Any contracts he has with them will mean nothing, I just hope they are paying up front.

After destroying one once great club, I would hate to see them damage another famous old club in the cobblers.

This is actually something they should be worried about.

NTFC

I would be concerned that your chairman has decided to do business with sisu. Any contracts he has with them will mean nothing, I just hope they are paying up front.

After destroying one once great club, I would hate to see them damage another famous old club in the cobblers.

Maybe we'll just keep the gates or something. I am not happy about this at all. fair dos offer a place for a phoenix club but not getting in bed with sisu.

SkyblueBazza

Hi there. Northampton fan here. Can't say that I am happy about this either because our pitch is rubbish at the best of times. Doubly unhappy about it if you guys are against the move. Please let me know what you think of it and I will relay it to our fans. Solidarity!

I try very hard to be neutral...& look at things objectively & as impartially as I can.
That being said - I would guess the Pareto Rule would be pretty accurately applied. 80% will probably not go...but 95% probably against it.

Brighton Sky Blue

It is actually Northampton Council who own the ground so it is they who we will have sought permission from.

torchomatic

We just have to hope that the League refuse to ratify.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

bigfatronssba

It is actually Northampton Council who own the ground so it is they who we will have sought permission from.

Even more reason to be concerned. Withhold rent, force the stadium into a loss making position, then try and buy it off the council, show no mercy to Northampton Town.

ajsccfc

If you go you support SISU and their stupid plan. Full stop.

This is along the same lines of sophisticated reasoning as 'if you watch Marlon King play you advocate sexual assault'. The few people who go will do it in spite of SISU, not in support of them.

I do like how you immediately follow telling hypothetical people they're shameful accomplices with 'people power' though, marvellous work.

Brighton Sky Blue

Even more reason to be concerned. Withhold rent, force the stadium into a loss making position, then try and buy it off the council, show no mercy to Northampton Town.

The council must have asked for at least some money up front-and why wouldn't they? Extra money for Northampton's taxpayers without having to do anything.

beebeeking

The Bees, Greyhounds and Startrax currently have four years to run on their lease with an option for a further 5 years. Even if your evil football club close down nearly 70 years of Speedway history hopefully they will not be there for at least 10 years. Time for the people of Binley Woods, Brandon and Wolston to rally together and fight unless they want 10 thousand drunken foulmouthed football fans invading their streets every Saturday.

Brighton Sky Blue

The Bees, Greyhounds and Startrax currently have four years to run on their lease with an option for a further 5 years. Even if your evil football club close down nearly 70 years of Speedway history hopefully they will not be there for at least 10 years. Time for the people of Binley Woods, Brandon and Wolston to rally together and fight unless they want 10 thousand drunken foulmouthed football fans invading their streets every Saturday.

Oh piss off.

ajsccfc

Time for the people of Binley Woods, Brandon and Wolston to rally together and fight unless they want 10 thousand drunken foulmouthed football fans invading their streets every Saturday.

This is just short-sighted stereotypical bullshit.

There's no way you'd get 10 thousand going.

lifelongcityfan

I agree with the 10 years... but please use the phrase our"once proud club's evil owners"

btw the majority of us are decent people--unlike you greasey bikers

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

<p>

Why come on here and insult us when 99% of us would join you in stopping this ground being built?

Obviously a troll. Sad little man.

Tad

I can see fans ripping out Northampton grounds seats since its not our club. Northampton council don't do!!!!

I dunno. The six fans that go would have an awful lot of seats to rip out...

jas365

Group of us are home and away season ticket holders - it will be away games only for us this season.

My dad has missed 6 homes games in about 50 years and won't go to a single game at Northampton.

torchomatic

rupert_bear

This can still be stopped, it's up to fans groups to get their counterparts in Northampton to protest to their directors. Still not certain it will happen and as said in an earlier post naming a ground to share had to happen as sisu (otium) have to take something to the FL. But this is a test and must be challenged in court. There's enough well heeled fans to do it and there are still 4 weeks to go, i think there is someway to go yet. Also we must all bombaed Northampton Town and plead them to think again and warn we will do whatever it takes to be unwelcome guests.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread