Confirmed northampton (4 Viewers)

wingy

7,600 capacity must be cheap like the owners ,like the Team ,like the Tickets and Ticket buyers,and yes that's wumming .
If you are all so much better than the rest and and will sit o0n your arse slagging off people who have tried to prevent this ..... Show your money ,donate to the Club ,See If they'll sell you shares ,Pay for two ST's instead of one .

Covstu

no surprise here but sad day for all our supporters. I wont be going at all which really guts me. Bastards!

Chipfat

Franchise is what SISU wanted and its what they have,,, Im done and my only wish is that most if not all of us will never walk in another town's ground and called it home.... A disgrace and all those happy for SISU to do this are welcome to them London scumbags that have taken my team without a care of those who built it.

lifelongcityfan

shows that tf is a lying wanker..he stated he was looking for 10-12 k capacity ( not that we need it!) and that we would get 7-8k if we were chalenging for promotion ( not that its going to happen)
SISU OUT and FIFO (Fisher Fuck Off!)

Brighton Sky Blue

7,600 capacity must be cheap like the owners ,like the Team ,like the Tickets and Ticket buyers,and yes that's wumming .
If you are all so much better than the rest and and will sit o0n your arse slagging off people who have tried to prevent this ..... Show your money ,donate to the Club ,See If they'll sell you shares ,Pay for two ST's instead of one .

I find it a little sobering that my grandfather who was the first in his family to start going to City games died the same year as the club. If the League has any spine to it whatsoever it won't allow this to go through.

League1Tour

Away away away,
we will only follow the city awayyy,
until sisu fuck off,
and we're back playing in cov,
we'll only follow the city away!!

bigfatronssba

shows that tf is a lying wanker..he stated he was looking for 10-12 k capacity ( not that we need it!) and that we would get 7-8k if we were chalenging for promotion ( not that its going to happen)
SISU and FIFO (Fisher Fuck Off!)

Also said in the West Midlands, and within 30 miles.

Then again geography isn't his strong point, remember the lie of the new ground being nearer to town than the Ricoh? Well Brandon certainly ain't that.

procdoc

I find it a little sobering that my grandfather who was the first in his family to start going to City games died the same year as the club. If the League has any spine to it whatsoever it won't allow this to go through.

sorry to hear that mate.

The league has no spine, they are corrupt bastards just like our owners

Brighton Sky Blue

Could it be a match by match basis only with a caveat agreed with the FL to returning to the Ricoh at some point in the season if some middle ground could be found with ACL/Council? Options have to remain open surely?
If not I fear what will be left after 3 years in Northampton?

This could be viewed as the ultimate stance by SISU, one they intend carrying out but I just don't see why a solution can't be found by either side in all this regardless of what's gone on.
Both sides are treating the City of Coventry and it's supporters of the football club with the sort of disrespect that deserves utter contempt for both of them. Shame on you all of you.

A solution was put forward in January which saw the club's demands and more met but because one crucial request, the bankruptcy of ACL, could not be adhered to they have chosen to destroy CCFC in spite. A match by match basis is no good with regard to the fixture list and is definitely no good to the stadium's landlord who is definitely going to have asked for cash up front.

Chipfat

Looks like Brandon as well for the new HR2, the FL have no balls and certainly no stomach for this fight we are fucked..

italiahorse

Away away away,
we will only follow the city awayyy,
until sisu fuck off,
and we're back playing in cov,
we'll only follow the city away!!

Why bother supporting at all. The future looks bleak. Tin pot stadium, outside Coventry and always lower league. Not for me.

oakey

See you all at Shrewsbury, Walsall, Wolves, Port Vale.
No home matches, shirt, merchandise for me for 3 years.

Brighton Sky Blue

Seems strange they would announce this, when they could still technically play at the Ricoh for free, as we are still in admin! Not like to SISU to pass up a bargain when they see one!

Feck knows what the rationale is SW, I for one have no idea how they justify all of this to their investors who they ultimately are accountable to.

Cov4

Pretty gutted for my dad. He's spent so many years attending with the same crowd of people, now it's all gone, just like that. Cruel shit to happen in the year he finally retired.

Bassman

Well, despite all the nonsense of the last 6 or 7 months, I've always assumed some common sense would eventually prevail (be it from SISU, the Football League, or the Adminstrator) and we'd end up back at the Ricoh.

Guess I was wrong.

Enough's enough, and my Saturdays are now free until SISU are gone and we're back in Coventry.

CovisGod

I swear to god my old man would be turning in his grave. Glad he's not around to see what we've become.

procdoc

Born in Bedworth and first started going to HR in the early '30s-part of me is pleased he didn't live to see this.

My Grandad, who was from Germany, was a season ticket holder for years. His other hometown club was Bayern Munich, contrasting fortunes or what!

Samo

Nothing has changed, they had to name a ground. Probably on a game by game to satisfy the FL. Long term plan will still be to stress ACL. Now we get to see how deep are thier pockets and how big are thier balls.

SkyblueBazza

Hey! That's a good idea Wingy...let's take it out on each other

SkyblueBazza

SISU OUT and FIFO (Fisher feck Off!)

Stay balanced & in perspective please!!! "Looking" for 10-12k & getting are not the same so "lying" specifically on that issue is not the case.

procdoc

#Northampton is the number 2 trend in the UK on Twitter, a hell of a lot of people discussing us

simple_simon

YOU ALL MUST TRY ONE LAST TIME AND EMAIL THE FL BEFORE 12.30 pm TOMORROW AND SAY YOU WILL NOT BE GOING TO GAMES AT NORTHAMPTON.
THE FL ARE MEETING PM THURSDAY TO GIVE THE OK OR DISMISS IT.
KNOW ITS A LONG SHOT BUT THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO THE FANS.

skybluesam66

Ray ranson " we will leave this club in a better position than we found it"

Various including Stuart linnell and Joe Elliott "sisu are the only show in town"

dulieu/fisher/cloutin/seppala/onye/fisher/american bloke

the lot of you- just get lost and give us our club back

Tonylinc

If this news is true (and I have no reason to believe that it is not so) then this is indeed a very sad day for CCFC. This is the day day that a football died. Delete us fom your list FL.

Spionkop

They can try all they want to build at Brandon. It won't happen. As has been said a few times on here, infrastructure isn't there. One single lane road. Local opposition will be 100%. Not a chance in hell.

One_Two

Well thanks for the employment SISU but there is no chance the money you pay me will even cover fuel

Also thanks for letting me know that the terms of my employment had changed i.e. new location thats even if i was being kept on which i still havent been informed otherwise

Also what about all those stewards. They arent paid enough to travel that far and the ones that rely on the money because there pension doesnt pay them enough are well and truely screwed. So not only are SISU screwing over fans but their employees to

Also are they keeping on hospitality staff? Surely cant be keeping them all. Some will argue most of these work for Compass but CCFC still employ quite a lot of hospitality staff directly. Then theres the corporate sales team. They arent all going to be needed especially as CCFC arent going to have rights to advertising as a tenant at a ground owned by another team

So thanks SISU not only have you taken my club away but also my job and many others

Users who are viewing this thread