Status
Not open for further replies.

mark82

how many games has he played? 3?

subbed off vs rochdale with game 0-0
subbed of vs swindon with score 0-0
subbed off vs barnsley with team winning 4-2

he is hardly a liability,look forward to seeing him back on the pitch

Nice to see someone talking some sense. Let's give the guy a chance. He's looked good when he has played. He's clearly not match fit yet but if Mowbray decides he's worth keeping then I trust that judgment.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why is all of this the truth? It's about as steeped in fact as my comments were.

My gripe is that, instantly, when someone has an opposing opinion to the majority, they get labelled a 'wum' or are overborne by several others.

He might be giving his all, indeed, and he may have indeed 'dug in', but what if he hasn't? It's hardly an absurd opinion.

You maybe right with your opinion but why is it clear to you? I've seen nothing solid to back up your opinion that would make it clear. Your right what I posted may not be truth as well but I don't claim it to be, in your mind it is clear and confirmed your opinion is right, based on what exactly?

You've heard an unsubstantiated rumour from an unreliable source and apparently that has confirmed it for you.

And I'm pretty sure he wasn't calling you the wum anyway, it was the guy with 6 posts telling people that Cole is on the piss every weekend.

Last edited:

mechaishida

You maybe right with your opinion but why is it clear to you? I've seen nothing solid to back up your opinion that would make it clear. Your right what I posted may not be truth as well but I don't claim it to be, in your mind it is clear and confirmed your opinion is right, based on what exactly?

You've heard an unsubstantiated rumour from an unreliable source and apparently that has confirmed it for you.

And I'm pretty sure he wasn't calling you the wum anyway, it was the guy with 6 posts telling people that Cole is on the piss every weekend.

Based on what?! His complete lack of commitment I.E. Fitness, attitude and his undeniable decline into mediocrity over the last, I dunno, 5-8 years or so? If Joe Cole loves football as much as he loves the footballers lifestyle, he'd be in at least some semblance of physical fitness to play the game he purportedly loves. His talent is undeniable, however his attitude is highly questionable, otherwise at 33, he'd still be at a consistent level of performance and desire.

The goal he scored against Barnsley is testament to his ability, but the fact he's made little other impressions in his meagre 3 games for us suggest, to me, he's clinging onto anything for a contract/money.

I don't post any old shit just to rile people, in fact, I welcome debates - I just cannot stand the hangers-on who jump on the wagon with the forum veterans and act like 'wums' themselves against anyone with a different opinion.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. In light of everything I've just said regarding Cole, my stance on him won't change. I had my own opinion of him way before the Chinese whispers on here about his unsubstantiated drinking exploits.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Okay, well if you omit the harshness, the fact he's been the predominant architect of his own decline does ring true. Yeah he's had injuries, but his condition only points to his commitment for me.

Some peoples bodies just react different, doesn't point towards a lack of commitment or professionalism. It could point towards but without anything else to back it up you can't know like you claim to.

SkyBlue_Bear83

And quit going on about forum veterans, makes you look like a whinging 12 year old who complains that he isn't part of the popular group. Its an internet forum ffs.

Grendel

Based on what?! His complete lack of commitment I.E. Fitness, attitude and his undeniable decline into mediocrity over the last, I dunno, 5-8 years or so? If Joe Cole loves football as much as he loves the footballers lifestyle, he'd be in at least some semblance of physical fitness to play the game he purportedly loves. His talent is undeniable, however his attitude is highly questionable, otherwise at 33, he'd still be at a consistent level of performance and desire.

The goal he scored against Barnsley is testament to his ability, but the fact he's made little other impressions in his meagre 3 games for us suggest, to me, he's clinging onto anything for a contract/money.

I don't post any old shit just to rile people, in fact, I welcome debates - I just cannot stand the hangers-on who jump on the wagon with the forum veterans and act like 'wums' themselves against anyone with a different opinion.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. In light of everything I've just said regarding Cole, my stance on him won't change. I had my own opinion of him way before the Chinese whispers on here about his unsubstantiated drinking exploits.

It might surprise you to hear that my first post on this forum was met with abuse and derision as I launched into a narrative about the fact Andy Thorn was an unmitigated disaster who'd wreck the club.

There was one "veteran" who told me I knew nothing about football - I told him to fuck off

Bleating about not being part of the establishment on a football forum is very silly.

mechaishida

And quit going on about forum veterans, makes you look like a whinging 12 year old who complains that he isn't part of the popular group. Its an internet forum ffs.

I'll say what I like, and who are you to tell me what to say?

I couldn't give a flying fuck about you and your wannabe 'footy lad' cabal, I have my own perspective and opinion. If you don't like it, hard shit.

mechaishida

It might surprise you to hear that my first post on this forum was met with abuse and derision as I launched into a narrative about the fact Andy Thorn was an unmitigated disaster who'd wreck the club.

There was one "veteran" who told me I knew nothing about football - I told him to fuck off

Bleating about not being part of the establishment on a football forum is very silly.

Bleating? Haha, have you understood the context of the 'debate'/fiasco?!

Apparently I'm a whinger and a dickhead because I dare question Joe Cole's attitude to the game he purportedly loves. How very dare I.

Grendel

Bleating? Haha, have you understood the context of the 'debate'/fiasco?!

Apparently I'm a whinger and a dickhead because I dare question Joe Cole's attitude to the game he purportedly loves. How very dare I.

No you have a view and that's it.

I know nothing about his attitude but on a limited budget he is a show pony who is not worth retaining and as it's pretty certain it's a waggot "present" (akin to a thorn "gift") we are partly on the same page.

It's just you seem a trifle sensitive when someone answers back.

mechaishida

I know nothing about his attitude but on a limited budget he is a show pony who is not worth retaining and as it's pretty certain it's a waggot "present" (akin to a thorn "gift") we are partly on the same page.

I guess so, but anyone can be a sensitive lass in the midst of CCFC and his pals. He couldn't even entertain the premise that Cole isn't worth the space, or that his physical condition could be due to his poor commitment. Not exactly scandalous libel is it?

mechaishida

You're the one who had a meltdown and started the abuse against 'forum veterans' because someone else was called a wum. Get a grip of yourself

Well, generally, I defend people who may be worth defending, I don't round on people with my pals and start childish name-calling. So, again, good job on that. Jesus.

skybluetony176

How could it have been a Waggot "present" when he's had nothing to do with signings since TM, MV and JC arrived. Indeed as we all know TM bringing his own men in to run the football side and complete control of the playing budget was one of TM' conditions.

If JC is here it's because TM wanted him here.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I guess so, but anyone can be a sensitive lass in the midst of CCFC and his pals. He couldn't even entertain the premise that Cole isn't worth the space, or that his physical condition could be due to his poor commitment. Not exactly scandalous libel is it?
I said it could be that but you can't know for sure, seems reasonable doesn't it?

What isn't reasonable is to claim it is clear and now confirmed because of flimsy internet rumour

Grendel

How could it have been a Waggot "present" when he's had nothing to do with signings since TM, MV and JC arrived. Indeed as we all know TM bringing his own men in to run the football side and complete control of the playing budget was one of TM' conditions.

If JC is here it's because TM wanted him here.

So are you saying Tony that anyone who agrees with me on this is talking shit?

Also new sensitive poster should take note - you do on occasions get stalkers who obviously are logging on only to see when their hero posts.

Some may find Tony disturbing - I find him amusing.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

So are you saying Tony that anyone who agrees with me on this is talking shit?

Also new sensitive poster should take note - you do on occasions get stalkers who obviously are logging on only to see when their hero posts.

Some may find Tony disturbing - I find him amusing.

Not sure anyone is agreeing with you.

As for accusing anyone of being a stalker, didn't you track down where another poster on here keeps his horses? #creepyhorsestalker

Grendel

Not sure anyone is agreeing with you.

As for accusing anyone of being a stalker, didn't you track down where another poster on here keeps his horses? #creepyhorsestalker

Does your comment regarding Cole apply to other posters of the same opinion?

Also nice to see you and Italia having PM's together - cute.

skybluetony176

Does your comment regarding Cole apply to other posters of the same opinion?

Also nice to see you and Italia having PM's together - cute.

They should know better (if there are any of the same opinion). We all know the terms that TM and his team signed under so quite frankly unless you have some seriously hard evidence otherwise it seems beyond unlikely that it's down to SW.

No need to share PM's with Italia. You quite proudly (worrying) and publicly announced on here all by yourself that you knew where he kept his horses when you were trying to be clever.

Grendel

They should know better (if there are any of the same opinion). We all know the terms that TM and his team signed under so quite frankly unless you have some seriously hard evidence otherwise it seems beyond unlikely that it's down to SW.

No need to share PM's with Italia. You quite proudly (worrying) and publicly announced on here all by yourself that you knew where he kept his horses when you were trying to be clever.

Please show me a link where I made such a statement on Italia - I hope you can

Also can you confirm this poster should know better;

Sorry he's. Not a TM signing

Waggots fingerprints. On It.

mechaishida

Haha, forum meltdowns are what the internet was invented for.
Don't worry, one day you'll become a forum veteran.

If defending someone and trying to enforce an unpopular, yet totally realistic opinion is a 'meltdown', then I'm due a few more.

By the way, I used the term 'forum veteran' to be polite, but that was clearly lost on you.

CCFC said:
I said it could be that but you can't know for sure, seems reasonable doesn't it?

What isn't reasonable is to claim it is clear and now confirmed because of flimsy internet rumour

Exactly, I admitted that, but then there's no solid proof that he's truly committed to the game in light of certain things that I pointed out.

I was very clear on this, I didn't base my comments on the 'drinking' rumour, I merely acknowledged it could be true based on Cole's terrible fitness.

skybluetony176

Please show me a link where I made such a statement on Italia - I hope you can

Also can you confirm this poster should know better;

No. I can't be arsed to play your games. You were very proud of yourself when you found out that he charges for Ricoh parking at his stables so you could rib him for profiting from Wasps being here. Now it don't take a genius to work out that someone who has a picture of a horse as their avatar and goes by the name of Italia horse keeps horses at their stables. So yes you tracked down where he keeps his horses and then advertised it on a forum.

At the risk of repeating myself. Yes, he should know better. Although in his defence it does come across tongue in cheek and wingy does often post in a tongue in cheek style.

Grendel

No. I can't be arsed to play your games. You were very proud of yourself when you found out that he charges for Ricoh parking at his stables so you could rib him for profiting from Wasps being here. Now it don't take a genius to work out that someone who has a picture of a horse as their avatar and goes by the name of Italia horse keeps horses at their stables. So yes you tracked down where he keeps his horses and then advertised it on a forum.

At the risk of repeating myself. Yes, he should know better. Although in his defence it does come across tongue in cheek and wingy does often post in a tongue in cheek style.

I have never once publically revealed someone's identity or interest on a public forum - unlike one poster who mentioned me by name in one post.

I want a retraction or I will report this as it is not acceptable.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just for transparency I think I was the one who first publicly outed Italiahorse as profiting from car parking by using his stables. I was informed of it by another user on here and got bored of the foreplay with everyone posting thinly veiled hints about it.

Grendel

Just for transparency I think I was the one who first publicly outed Italiahorse as profiting from car parking by using his stables. I was informed of it by another user on here and got bored of the foreplay with everyone posting thinly veiled hints about it.

I expect Tony to do the right think and issue an apology

Grendel

He meant it -- what do you think of posters who out others by revealing their name in a post Tony? What sort of person would do that Tony?

skybluetony176

Can't remember you saying it to be fair. I do remember Grendull yapping on about it as though he'd just cracked the enigma code.

I guess you were the one who stole Grendulls thunder then because you're right, he was using it as foreplay for what seemed like years repeatedly asking him if he profits from Wasps being at the Ricoh.

Grendel

Can't remember you saying it to be fair. I do remember Grendull yapping on about it as though he'd just cracked the enigma code.

I guess you were the one who stole Grendulls thunder then because you're right, he was using it as foreplay for what seemed like years repeatedly asking him if he profits from Wasps being at the Ricoh.

So you are admit I didn't out him - yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread