Club Statement regarding EFL vote and stadium situation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Throw enough shit and some of it will stick. People will be coming out and saying it all the time over coming days so it looks like they're 'In the know', as I imagine we are all anticipating some kind of news. The pillock who did it yesterday went from like 45 followers to nearly 70 on Twitter from starting that rumour. And yes, to you, I, and nearly everyone else that seems pathetic but there are certainly people who behave in this way.

Ricketts

I read Shmmeee’s post and I wonder why I immediately thought that Grendel would be the very next poster. I’m very often wrong but this was nailed on! Predictable or what?
Thats how schizophrenia can effect some people. I'm sure Grendel and Shmmeee are the same person. Has anyone seen them in the same room at the same time?

rob9872

No news is not good news tomorroe. I still don't expect any announcement tomorrow unless its positive but if it gets to 5pm and nothing you can assume it's St Andrews. I was in no rush as I'd rather wait and get desired outcome, but I think now we just need it done either way so we can sell tickers and plan.

Warwickhunt

I nearly spat out my drink then. Do you honestly believe Wasps are now resigned to agreeing a deal on the basis of a botched Spice Girls concert?
No I bloody well dont! its just an Observation its not the first time that a concert at the RICOH has had issues, as I said it will bring into focus whats it all about to run a Concert Venue. if they need money coming through the doors then this does not help their cause

OffenhamSkyBlue

I'm prepared to believe it's all guesswork and a rumour feeding-frenzy.
And actually i DO feel like shooting Daniel Davenport and the like, precisely because they are shit messengers (not you, Melinda, if you're reading this!)

Reactions: vow

vow

And actually i DO feel like shooting Daniel Davenport and the like, precisely because they are shit messengers (not you, Melinda, if you're reading this!)
Kinda creepy....

shmmeee

I read Shmmeee’s post and I wonder why I immediately thought that Grendel would be the very next poster. I’m very often wrong but this was nailed on! Predictable or what?

He loves me.

I have had him on ignore for over a year.

It’s a tale as old as time.

covcity4life

Shoot him but please dont stab Davenport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread