Club Statement regarding EFL vote and stadium situation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsccfc

This mince talk is too off-topic, I demand the mods step in and make this thread about fish and chips again

SkyBlueDom26

Who knows?
The rugby guy said he heard Wasps don't actually own the stadium and have fallen out with whoever does own it
I always thought Wasps owned the lease so told him I thought he was probably mistaken

That links in with whoever wasps owe the debts to.... Probably can't afford the payments

OffenhamSkyBlue

Who knows?
The rugby guy said he heard Wasps don't actually own the stadium and have fallen out with whoever does own it
I always thought Wasps owned the lease so told him I thought he was probably mistaken
ACL own the lease to the stadium.
ACL is a subsidiary of Wasps Holdings Limited
The owner of greater than 75% of shares in both companies is the same bloke (Derek Richardson)
Nick Eastwood is the director and company secretary of both (there are other directors of WHL - including Lawrence Dallaglio)
I don't think WHL can have fallen out with themselves!
The freeholder of the stadium is one Coventry City Council.
Given the least is something like 247 years, i doubt there can be any conflict there, but you never know!

Liquid Gold

I can't take it anymore. Please just let us know one way or another today.*

*Warning, This post contains 0% mince content.

ccfchoi87

The bloke who started the rumour on twitter has admitted it was a joke. Can everyone stop getting worked up now?

Covkid1968#

Haven't been able to taste the difference since moving to 5% fat. A good sprinkle of sea salt, pepper and oregano in the tomato sauce and I don't think it matters!
So I log back on with great excitement....to find there’s more about my mince purchase
Feel obliged to give an update now!!
Mrs purchased Pinch of Nom book and based on that anything more than 5% is The Devils work. Last night I ate wraps made from just egg FFS. I shall await the chip shop update as scalop batch with shit loads of salt on my way home is required

Reactions: vow

ccfchoi87

The telegraph are now running the story so the club are going to get loads of shit if nothing is announced. They should have poured water over it this morning.

Nick

Administrator
If it was the Ricoh they would just announce it wouldn't they? The over the top PR strangeness over the last couple of weeks makes it look like it won't be the Ricoh but I hope to be corrected.

Liquid Gold

“Sisu refused to agree to” is that because sisu are being dicks or the clauses are unreasonable. Poor reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread