Club Shop Ram Raided?! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4232
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4232

In comments on the facebook page in regards to the club shop being closed today; there is a lot of speculation as to it have been ram raided last night.

Scum bags if true; whats the bet its some *naughty people* looking to flog shirts on the cheap in the build up to our home coming match.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4232

*bad people*. Do we really need more set backs like this?

If anyone offers you cheap replicas, call the police. Purchasing stolen goods just gives these *bad people* another reason to go and do it again.

Disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4232

Honestly; in a week where we have been so progressive as a club, with the mood so buoyant; some group of absolute wankers decide to try and make a quick buck. What gives anyone the motivation to think someone else should go without, like the world owes them something!

Samo

Well at least the NOPMers can buy a shirt without giving SISU any cash.

Terry Gibson's perm

People on here have been saying it had no stock when they went to buy shirts yet large quantities were stolen?

pusbccfc

Very poor idea. We aren't Man United, we only really have a fan base in Coventry. Trying to sell shirts would be impossible without being caught.

smouch1975

There are plenty of abusive terms for all racial or national groups in Spain including some for Brits. We shouldn't be using those either

Yeah but my uncle has a caravan near benidorm. And I want to call him a pikey. But in the lingo

D

Deleted member 4232

Might have a look on ebay; they cant be the smartest group out there, and the shirts only have a short shelf life in terms of demand, 9 months before new one is out, and demand declines from the start of the season etc.

Idiots.

Johnnythespider

They need to check out the ccffc, that's the Coventry City fat fighters club.

mds

Right, what shall we do tonight lads, ram pc world/comet the jewellers, naa i as got a great idea i think, lets ram the football club shop init, of all the shops in all the town, jesus, seriously why the fk would you?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I was up there the other day and most of the stock was sold out anyway, they only had kids or 4/5 XL mostly.

The telegraph are claiming 8k worth of merchandise was stolen? I find that hard to believe.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Ha ha....xxxxxl shirts were all thats left.....always new the hillers and nopm brigade were a tubby bunch :)

Kingokings204

8 grand worth of stock. Oh well we could always sell Connor Thomas that should cover it?

Users who are viewing this thread