Sporting in for Latibeaudiere? (1 Viewer)

SleepyGinger

‘Latibeaudiere targetted by Sporting Lisbon Sporting Lisbon are looking closely at Coventry centre-back Joel Latibeaudiere after their successful raid on the Championship club for Viktor Gyökeres.

Gyökeres is the top scorer in the Portuguese Primeira Liga following his £20.5 million move from Coventry, with Latibeaudiere seen as a player who can also take the step from the second tier of English football.

Latibeaudiere, 24, was part of the England Under-17 team who won the World Cup seven years ago alongside the likes of Phil Foden and Marc Guehi.

But he has since switched nationalities to Jamaica where he is seen as a future captain and impressed in recent Concacaf Nations League matches against

United States and Panama.

Ajax have also watched Latibeaudiere, who has played regularly in the Championship at Swansea before moving to Coventry in the summer and being a key part of their run to Wembley where they will face Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-finals.’

Another 20 mil and he’s all yours

Saddlebrains

Anything above 2.5 million and we have to take it surely

We got him for fuck all, quick profit and hes not exactly an indispensable player is he? Hes decent, and I like him but we can get better than him if we use the fee from his sale

rexo87

At least 5 million. He’s not the greatest in any position but he’s young and a very useful versatile player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovLad94

Most random rumour I've seen, whilst Joel is versatile amd for the most part has been reliable and solid, any substantial bid and I'd let him go, not irreplaceable

ptr

‘He’s got the biggest dick, in the Liga Portugal’ 🎵

Doesn’t have the same ring to it. Silly rumour.

Sky Blue Pete

Lots of links and opportunities getting a worldwide audience
It’s when squad players move to league 2 sides and are described as championship players
Can see it being legit

SkyBlueTam

It's nonsense, made up by the click bait football press comics like 'The72' & 'The Football League World' and then picked up and propogated by the mainstream gutter press.

Mind you I wouldn't be suprised if they went after Haji Wright to replace Viktor Gyokeres. With 3 years still on his contract I'd take £25m.

ProfessorbyGrace

I was going to echo the sentiment of £2.5 being almost insulting. He’s a versatile young defensive player, who can switch between 3 positions (although DMF seems to be debatable), however look at the potential there.

This is what Sporting and especially Ajax must be looking at, if the rumour is not clickbait bullshit.

£5-6m and then I would actually listen, because such a versatile player is a great asset.

CovLad94

I'd ask for 3-4 million no less, he's 1 year into a 4 year contract and still relatively young. Some people saying 10 million plus need to get off the drugs

Levship20

I'd ask for 3-4 million no less, he's 1 year into a 4 year contract and still relatively young. Some people saying 10 million plus need to get off the drugs
I would put a 5-6m tag on him. After all, they could be 87m euros richer in the next couple of months!

shmmeee

Possibly but for me he's quite slow and his ability on the ball limited .. however he can read a game relatively well

He can capably play several positions, that alone makes him invaluable. We’d probably have to sign at least two players to replace him. Also more of a threat at set pieces that the two massive CBs are, and clearly an important personality around the club as he’s been captain before “he looks hard so must be a leader” Kitching.

Think people wildly underrate his importance to the squad tbh.

Evo1883

He can capably play several positions, that alone makes him invaluable. We’d probably have to sign at least two players to replace him. Also more of a threat at set pieces that the two massive CBs are, and clearly an important personality around the club as he’s been captain before “he looks hard so must be a leader” Kitching.

Think people wildly underrate his importance to the squad tbh.
If we signed a right back we'd probably not have to sign anybody else

Users who are viewing this thread