Sporting in for Latibeaudiere? (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Ok

The point is no one is paying £30m for either of them.

We'd take anything over 20 I bet.

I disagree. If they improve on this season’s performance next year they will be in demand.

Selling for ‘anything’ over £20 million smacks of desperation. We don’t need to sell so the price we would put on them would be ridiculous. They’re young, under contract til 2026-2027 and in good form.

Then again, people were saying they’d take £8m, then £15m for Gyokeres so perhaps fans on a forum aren’t the best negotiators.

skybluecam

I disagree. If they improve on this season’s performance next year they will be in demand.

Selling for ‘anything’ over £20 million smacks of desperation. We don’t need to sell so the price we would put on them would be ridiculous. They’re young, under contract til 2026-2027 and in good form.

Then again, people were saying they’d take £8m, then £15m for Gyokeres so perhaps fans on a forum aren’t the best negotiators.
Next summer would be a different situation entirely.

But no one is paying over £20m for either this summer. I'd certainly be tempted to take that if the recruitment team had replacements lined up, but would prefer to keep them for stability.

Evo1883

Good at nothing average at everything .. like I said

Sadly for us , Robins absolutely loves him

Grendel

2.5m for a young first team defender at a top championship club??

Some of you lot absolutely selling him short.

Tv Show Lol GIF

Grendel

‘Latibeaudiere targetted by Sporting Lisbon Sporting Lisbon are looking closely at Coventry centre-back Joel Latibeaudiere after their successful raid on the Championship club for Viktor Gyökeres.

Gyökeres is the top scorer in the Portuguese Primeira Liga following his £20.5 million move from Coventry, with Latibeaudiere seen as a player who can also take the step from the second tier of English football.

Latibeaudiere, 24, was part of the England Under-17 team who won the World Cup seven years ago alongside the likes of Phil Foden and Marc Guehi.

But he has since switched nationalities to Jamaica where he is seen as a future captain and impressed in recent Concacaf Nations League matches against

United States and Panama.

Ajax have also watched Latibeaudiere, who has played regularly in the Championship at Swansea before moving to Coventry in the summer and being a key part of their run to Wembley where they will face Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-finals.’

Another 20 mil and he’s all yours

Let’s be honest this is the most ridiculous thread ever

Coventry Sporting would even be interested

ProfessorbyGrace

WUM’s are out in force, excellent.

You sure he’s not worth £5m? I mean, Kitching is apparently worth £4.5m, and he hasn’t exactly torn up any trees. I’d add £500k because he’s versatile.

Should Robbings sell him for a bag of old wank mags found under a bush, and make him walk to the new club? Destination Shrewsbury?

wingy

Just for giggles any reason it may be benificial to us or them to pay the Vik money a different/ more creative way?

Grendel

WUM’s are out in force, excellent.

You sure he’s not worth £5m? I mean, Kitching is apparently worth £4.5m, and he hasn’t exactly torn up any trees. I’d add £500k because he’s versatile.

Should Robbings sell him for a bag of old wank mags found under a bush, and make him walk to the new club? Destination Shrewsbury?

Kitching isn’t worth £4.5m just because we paid it

Users who are viewing this thread