Christmas coming early apparently? / Dale Evans... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefdave

Nothing says multi millionaire more than a trip to McDonalds!
giphy.gif
ron

Chipfat

He just called and said after a five day fishing trip, he needs a rest due to the amounts of bites he has had. 10 pages of reeling in can be hard work, I'm sure!!!!!!

Otis

I am so tired today and been desperate for some sleep, so have been setting my alarm for every hour on the hour so I can check on here for the wondrous news.

Back to bed, see you in another 60 mins.

djbooth

I’ve ordered messi on the back of shirt so that I don’t have to cue after the announcement. Dale Evans pound saver army...

Captain Dart

22nd Dec according to our mate Dale
Wow, how did Evans know about Doyle's goal before he scored it. :emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer:

oucho

No sign of our glorious new leader at the Ricoh tonight?

oucho

He's at his solicitors. Do you not understand anything about buying a football club?
Which solicitors work until 8pm on the lat Friday before Christmas?

As someone who knew Dale many years ago and has first hand experience of his previous tall tales, (Dale tales as my mum would call them) this thread and website has become a source of comedy gold for me. I am recommending it to all my friends and family. The piss taking we used to subject Dale to has nothing on this, although we didn't have access to gifs back then!

Otis

As someone who knew Dale many years ago and has first hand experience of his previous tall tales, (Dale tales as my mum would call them) this thread and website has become a source of comedy gold for me. I am recommending it to all my friends and family. The piss taking we used to subject Dale to has nothing on this, although we didn't have access to gifs back then!
These are the GIFs that just keep giving

Liquid Gold

Righto then. Nothing happened as expected.

People with mental health problems should be helped as much as possible, so many problems caused be people desperately needing help and not receiving it.

Dale on the other hand can drown in a puddle for all I care.

ajsccfc

As I'm on dialup I'm still getting through the first few pages but can't wait to hear how this story turned out.

CCFC54321

Hoffman and Elliot were near me this evening and I didn’t get the impression from there body language that anything was a foot and looked a bit down. (May be looking into it to much).

I didn’t see our friend with them either.

SkyblueBazza

Hoffman and Elliot were near me this evening and I didn’t get the impression from there body language that anything was a foot and looked a bit down. (May be looking into it to much).

I didn’t see our friend with them either.
Surely a foot was definitely a foot...& they had two each?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

oucho

How did you know him? Do you believe him to be a millionaire poker player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread