Christmas coming early apparently? / Dale Evans... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

covcity4life

giphy.gif

RANDOM GIF FOR NO REASON

Captain Dart

Here comes the offer...
giphy.gif

oucho

"I'm waiting for my solicitors too pass what they need to, as requested today. That's the stage we are at right now."

That was 12.50pm today i.e. 50 mins ago

skybluegod

Somebody said on Facebook that they saw Dale in mcdonalds- apparently said they had been in talks with Joy all week, and a deal has been agreed soilctor is sorting out all the paperwork now.
Just spreading what I saw, seems like a load of shit, and yet again he can’t keep his mouth shut even if it is true.

AFCCOVENTRY

Somebody said on Facebook that they saw Dale in mcdonalds- apparently said they had been in talks with Joy all week, and a deal has been agreed soilctor is sorting out all the paperwork now.
Just spreading what I saw, seems like a load of shit, and yet again he can’t keep his mouth shut even if it is true.

giphy.gif
Man b

Nick

Administrator

Multi Million football takeover going through, let's get a big mac.

Is that the same person who was phoning up random people last time telling them it had all gone through?

AFCCOVENTRY

This is a 'nugget' of a story that CET haven't seen!

Nick

Administrator
This is a 'nugget' of a story that CET haven't seen!

I'll sort it for them...

What do we know so far?

Dale is in McDonalds and we have heard from a source that his solicitors are dealing with the paperwork after agreeing a deal with Joy.

What's happened so far?

This is the third or fourth time the deal has apparently gone through, Dale was previously hoaxed into thinking he had taken over. He and his advisor the mad hatter took to social media to share the good news before breaking the bad news that it was a hoax to distraught ccfc fans.

Who is Dale Evans?

Dale Evans made his money playing poker, from what he claims he would be one of the top poker players in the country. He isn't seen on any of the poker sites or known because he doesn't use his name to play.

Coventry City Fans Speak Out!!

nevabeen2ricoh:
I'm glad he is doing it in time for the annual sale where SISU will sell every player we have. Every week I am saying how bad each player is but when it comes to it they will be sold for millions to go to SISU.

Notblatantatall: He should take a leaf out of Wasps book when he takes over, they are the perfect model of how to run a sports club.

Mouthbreather: NOPM, even though I have never been before and I wouldn't go at all anyway. Insert insult about fans here.

Kingokings204

I'll sort it for them...

What do we know so far?

Dale is in McDonalds and we have heard from a source that his solicitors are dealing with the paperwork after agreeing a deal with Joy.

What's happened so far?

This is the third or fourth time the deal has apparently gone through, Dale was previously hoaxed into thinking he had taken over. He and his advisor the mad hatter took to social media to share the good news before breaking the bad news that it was a hoax to distraught ccfc fans.

Who is Dale Evans?

Dale Evans made his money playing poker, from what he claims he would be one of the top poker players in the country. He isn't seen on any of the poker sites or known because he doesn't use his name to play.

nevabeen2ricoh:
I'm glad he is doing it in time for the annual sale where SISU will sell every player we have. Every week I am saying how bad each player is but when it comes to it they will be sold for millions to go to SISU.

Notblatantatall: He should take a leaf out of Wasps book when he takes over, they are the perfect model of how to run a sports club.

Mouthbreather: NOPM, even though I have never been before and I wouldn't go at all anyway. Insert insult about fans here.

The comments today from the ct lot about wasps bond scheme is embarrassing. They won’t have a bad word about wasps will they.

ccfctommy

I'll sort it for them...

What do we know so far?

What's happened so far?

Who is Dale Evans?

nevabeen2ricoh:

Brilliant!!!

Otis

Right, so taking this based on his reckoning, the consortium offered £7m and Sisu turned it down and so therefore Dale Evans has decided just to do his own bid, all on his todd and offered up pretty much all his £10m winnings?

Nick

Administrator
Right, so taking this based on his reckoning, the consortium offered £7m and Sisu turned it down and so therefore Dale Evans has decided just to do his own bid, all on his todd and offered up pretty much all his £10m winnings?

After he has previously said he can't afford to do it on his own.

giphy.gif

Otis

Surely, surely, if the £7m was turned down (which was consortium money, including some of Dale Evans' money) and Dale now wants to offer more, all he needs to do is to put more money into the consortium for Gary Hoffman to then put the bid to the club. It would all go through the consortium.

If this Dale Evans is now saying HE has put in a bid, that means he has totally ditched the consortium and gone rogue.

It doesn't make any kind of sense at all.

oucho

It would make sense...if it turned out to be a load of bullshit

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Surely, surely, if the £7m was turned down (which was consortium money, including some of Dale Evans' money) and Dale now wants to offer more, all he needs to do is to put more money into the consortium for Gary Hoffman to then put the bid to the club. It would all go through the consortium.

If this Dale Evans is now saying HE has put in a bid, that means he has totally ditched the consortium and gone rogue.

How dare you threaten him and his family like that?

Skyblueweeman

I messaged him on FB earlier just for the fun of it. I asked what time his news is coming out today. He’s not replied but he’s either with the solicitor going over the finer details.

Or finishing his Big Mac meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread