Christmas coming early apparently? / Dale Evans... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Fully agree, someone needs to step in and stop him from digging his hole that big that it becomes too deep to get out of.

More for him really, if I had a close relative going on the radio making stuff up I'd be trying to reign them in. I'd give the media a call saying "look, there might be some issues so please don't publish it all or let them on the radio".

If you were stuck out in the sticks with only CWR / Telegraph you would have no idea this guy was like he was and would think he really is a cards player.

On another note, I watched a program the other day about flashy Christmas presents. There was a guy who made custom poker chips, he got britains top poker player to test them. It said over the years he had made £15m.

Wasn't Evans claiming to have made it on a couple of turns of cards?

clint van damme

Giving this guy any time of day is what he wants, the attention seeking c**t. I inboxed the muppet a week ago asking him to apologize to fans for lying blatantly, because I have evidence of photoshop on his bank statements amongst other things, which have all come from his former best mate who found out about his lies.
He inboxed me back threatening legal action, I'm still waiting now.. :yawn:

expect a letter from his solicitor any day now...........

jkrqz3l0icgz.jpg

jimmyhillsfanclub

....worrying that Hoffman got sucked in by this joker......maybe Dale presented his bullshit on headed paper.....

Hey Gary.......wanna buy some magic beans?

Otis

I asked “Big news”?

DE: “Biggest in clubs history”
Yet if true, he still didn't listen to the advice Hoffman gave to keep his trap shut.

If something IS happening on Friday, then please just let it happen ON Friday and don't say anything now, because if it IS happening on Friday, it's only Tuesday at the moment and that means it is three days BEFORE the thing that is happening actually happens and therefore the thing on Friday may not actually happen at all as a result.

Captain Dart

Has the JSB party been brought forward?

Otis

Let me just clarify.did you just ask him that? And that was his response?
That's the way I read it.

If it is the biggest news in City's history could he not just above kept his gob shut for 3 more days until it actually happens?

Surely if it's that big it's worth waiting for.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
imagine it did happen. we could see a pitch invasion celebration after a match vs wycombe 2 years in a row

9AM: Dale Evans announces takeover complete and it will be announced after the game on the pitch
10AM: Everybody phones their mates to get tenner tickets
7PM: Turnstyles jammed with people wanting to be there
9PM: We beat Wycombe, everybody waits for something to happen and an announcement
10PM: Dale Evans admits it wasn't complete and it was a hoax, fires Mad Hatter for not advising him properly and that it was Joy's fault

Otis

even better

10pm: Dale evans rips of his city shirt to show SISU IN written on his chest in marker pen, he then hugs tim fisher and hits hoffman with a steel chair.
It's Dale Evans, remember, so he will have meant to write Sisu, but will have actually written Susi instead, with his missus not best pleased.

Grendel

I think he probably has a tent to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread